Chapter Eleven: What Are You Gonna Do? Plunge Them To Death?

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Ryder’s POV:

“Whatever Dylan, it’s obvious that I’m the amazing one of this family,” Jayden smirked at his cousin. My brother rolled his eyes, “Yeah right.”

“Don’t even try to deny it, because you know it’s true,” Jayden sneered.

“Will you two just shut up,” Ray groaned from the other side of the living room. He was playing Uno cards with Jay, Trey, and Duke.

“Yeah, seriously, both of you are not the amazing ones in this family,” Trey rolled his eyes.

Jayden huffed, “Neither are you.”

“Does it look like I give a fuck?” Trey replied with a boring tone.

“Jayden, stop fighting,” Jay snapped.

“I’m older than you therefore I don’t need you to tell me what to do, it’s the other way around,” Jayden stuck his tongue out at Jay. Such a childish move. I rolled my eyes. I had to sit right in-between Jayden and Dylan during they’re bickering.

“By one year!” Jay argued.

“Guys-”

“Pack your bags, my home dawgs, we’re taking the next flight outta here!” Tyler screamed cutting me off. He ran down the stairs toward us. All eyes were on him, and soon Brody, Hunter, Barrett, and Jenson came down, rubbing their eyes.

“What’s with all the shouting?” Barrett yawned, “If you wake Fox, I’m going to kill you.”

“Yeah yeah, hate to interrupt you and Ash’s fun time,” Tyler waved him off.

“Fun time? I was sleeping!” Barrett objected.

“Uh huh…” Tyler smirked. I rolled my eyes once more. What’s this kid planning?

“Can I go back to bed, or are you going to keep being obnoxious?” Brody asked, glaring at our brother.

“Maybe if you had your own house we wouldn’t have this problem, now would we?” Tyler chuckled, looking up at him.

“You’re lucky I don’t want to go to jail,” Brody stated menacingly before stalking off back upstairs. Tyler rolled his eyes and clasped his hands together, “Any further interruptions or can I continue?”

Hunter fell into Jenson and went back to sleep. I chuckled, and Jenson glared at me before pushing my brother onto the couch where he fell in my lap.

“This is just awkward…” I said, my laughter dying.

“Not so funny now, is it?” Jenson smirked. It was my turn to glare at him as I pushed Hunter over so he was asleep on the other side.

“Just you wait,” I threatened. I heard footsteps and then there was a sleepy Grasshopper with his teddy bear hanging in his arms. He had that teddy bear since he was a baby and named it Rajah. Weird name for a bear…? He never goes anywhere without it, though. Tyson and Kameryn came in after Grasshopper with Chet and Cable following them. 

“Stop interrupting,” Tyler screamed. Everyone covered their ears and said, “Ow.” Callis came running down the stairs with a toilet plunger in his hand. Jet, Chase, Blake, and Trevor behind him.

“Where’s the robber?!” Callis frantically asked, glancing around in all directions. Kameryn smirked, “What are you gonna do? Plunge them to death?”

Callis stopped and looked at Kameryn and calmed down. “There’s a stick on the end,” Blake objected.

“There’s a stick on  a lot of things,” Tyler smirked and glanced back at them. Callis dropped the plunge and the others stated, “Gross.”

“What is with all the damn screaming!” Kip shouted from the staircase, then he stomped down it with a very angry Aria, Tristan, and Johnny.

“Can’t anybody get some fucking sleep around here?” Tristan growled, glaring at our brother. Tyler rolled his eyes, “Stop whining.”

“Me…” Tristan stopped talking and stalked toward Tyler with a deadly glare. Tyler hopped behind Callis.

“PLUNGE HIM!” Tyler shouted. More footsteps descended the stairs and I moved my gaze over to the staircase again to see Clay, Kip, Justin, and Lucas. Callis picked up his plunge, “Say ello to mah little friend!” He waved it in front of him like one of those Star Wars light sabers. I chuckled at the sight.

“What the hell? Is that a toilet plunger?” Aria asked, raising her eyebrow. I smirked at her, “Yes, yes it is.”

“Why the fuck-”

“He thought there was a robber, so he brought a toilet plunger,” Kameryn explained, rolling his eyes.

“Why in the world would you pick a toilet plunger over a bat or something?” Kip asked, also raising his eyebrow at the idiots.

“Don’t question me!” Callis snapped, pointing the plunger at Kip. Kip stepped back, “Don’t touch me with that thing, who knows what has been dropped out of your body into that toilet.” That made everyone erupt into fits of laughter.

Once we quieted down, Tyler took note of everyone in the room and asked, “Can I say it now?”

“Go right ahead, squirt,” Trevor nodded, sitting in a chair across from me. 

“Alright, like I said, go pack your bags because we are leaving this place!”

“Leaving where,” Tristan asked, raising his eyebrow as he took a seat next to Jayden on the couch.

“To Vegas my brother,” Tyler smirked at us.

“Vegas?” Clay asked, “You woke me up to say we’re going to Vegas? I sure as hell am not going to Vegas.” With that my brother scurried up the stairs and down the hall. Tyler rolled his eyes and looked around, “All in favor raise your hand!”

“Isn’t it ‘All in favor say Aye’?” Jayden asked.

Tyler groaned, “Just raise your hand if you’re going!”

Vegas? I’m definitely in, especially when I saw Aria raise her hand.  Jenson saw me raise his hand and so he raised his also. I smirked and saw Tristan, Trevor, Chase, Dylan, Kameryn, Callis, and Jayden raise their hand. Tyler glanced at Tyson, Cable, and Chet.

“Come on guys,” he pushed. Tyson sighed and stuck his hand up, followed by Cable and Chet. Soon after, Jet put his hand up in the air also. Then it was Blake and Johnny, Ray, Jay, and Kip. I looked at the twins and Kip.

“You guys can’t go,” I told them. They looked at me with disbelief, “Can too!”

“You’re too young,” Chase spoke up.

“And Jayden’s not?” Ray asked, smacking Jayden upside the head. Before Jayden could attack him, I reached out and held him back with Tristan’s help.

“Plus you need to stay here with the little kids,” Kameryn added.

“What about me,” Grasshopper asked, walking to Tyler.

“N-”

“Yeah, you can come,” Tyler smiled at the kid and picked him up. What the fuck, Tyler?

“AND YOU SAY WE’RE TOO YOUNG,” Ray and Jay shouted.

“Calm down, we just need to keep an eye on him,” Tyson clarified.

“We can’t leave him alone with Fox, either,” Dylan nodded.

“Whatever,” Ray and Jay stalked away. Is this how they always end things?

“Okay, lets go pack,” Jenson directed, walking off back to his room. The others dispersed and I soon followed them. Only God knows what’s going to happen on this trip…

_______________________________________

Author's Note: Here's Chapter Eleven. Enjoy! Vote/Comment

*Unedited*