Drew Is Such A Creep

Lily's POV

So after Jacob's lecture about staying away from Drew and keeping my sticking by Jojo I walked to my locker alone since I had early morning practice and was just about to grab my books before going over to Jojo's locker.

Drew: Hola mami.

Lily: Excuse me?

Drew: I hear you call Jojo papi between lessons but he doesn't call you mami do he?

Lily: No.

Drew: Well imma call you that from now on.

Lily: No.

Drew: Look I don't know why you bother to stand by him when there are boys around who have enough experience to treat you properly.

Lily: I think I'm fine.

Drew: You don't know what you're missing if you were my girl you'd have way more fun.

Lily: I'm already having fun.

Drew: Oh stop it I don't know why you waste your time speaking Spanish to Jojo when he barely knows what you're saying.

Lily: He likes it.

Drew: I'd understand you I'm one eighth Latino you know.

Lily: That's nice I'm going to see my boyfriend.

I went to walk off when Drew grabbed my wrist, spun me round and held me by my waist. Just as I tried to pull away one of Jojo's friends Adante saw us and ran off probably to tell Jojo. Well I'm screwed.

Biology: 5th period

We were dissecting sheep hearts today, I was doing pretty much since Riley who was meant to be my lab partner hates these kind of things so she's taking noted from a distance.

Riley: Lily this note is for you.

I could tell it was from Jojo because I recognised his handwriting it read:

You busy after school ?

Maybe he Adante hadn't told him about what he saw in the hallway and he just wanted to go out after school. But when I turned around to give him a smile I always gave him in lessons he didn't return it so I'm sure he knows. I wrote yes on the note and Riley passed it down. A few minutes later it got passed back up again.

Good so you're free for bubbletea.

He wanted to talk about what he heard.

"I hate bubbletea"

Oh great me too Starbucks then.

"I'm paying"

No I'm paying.

"Ok if you really want to."

Even when he was angry at me he was still a gentleman. I didn't see or hear from him for the rest of the day.

Starbucks

He didn't talk to me on the way to Starbucks, but that didn't stop him from opening the door for me. He wouldn't even look at me until we sat down at our booth.

Jojo: I'm pretty sure you know why I wanted to talk to you I was going to do it at lunch but I decided it should be a little more private so I brought you here.

Lily: Look whatever Adante said didn't happen, well it did happen just not the way he thinks he did.

Jojo: The problem is I'm caught between my girlfriend and my friend who I've known so since diaper days.