Just An Ordinary Monday?

Lily's POV

So Monday morning rolls around and I'm in the worst mood ever, I mean no one better mess with me today. I am so tired since Jojo wouldn't let me get off the phone, then just my luck I get pulled into a janitor's closet.

Lily: If you're going to rape me can we reschedule for tomorrow because I really am not in the mood.

Drew: You think you can kick me in the balls and get away with it? Lily you cute and all and I've been patient but now it's time I took what's mine.

Lily: What the hell are you talking about? I'm not yours.

Drew: We'll see about that.

He crashed his lips into mine kind of like Jojo does but more forceful and violent, all I could think about was how Jojo would feel if he saw me right now.

                                                    Jojo's POV

Chris: Come with us.

Jojo: Why would I want to?

Chris: Trust me, you're gonna wanna see it.

I followed Chris to the janitor's closet and was getting ready to run in case he was gonna push me inside or somethin' but he opened the door and I saw my worst nightmare, Lily kissing Drew.

Jojo: Lily!

They pulled away and Lily saw I was there.

Lily: Jojo you have to listen to me he-

Jojo: Get away from me!

I ran, out the door, down the steps and down the road, I ran home.

                                                              Lily's POV

After I saw Jojo run away from I turned to Drew and slapped him.

Lily: You bastard.

Drew: What did I do?

Lily: You know what you did.

I went to go follow him but Drew grabbed my wrist.

Drew: Listen to me, if you do what I say this relationship is gonna go smoothly if you don't someone's gonna get hurt.

Lily: We're not dating.

Drew: Trust me, if you want Jojo to stay safe you're not gonna tell him anything about this, so in other words: if Jojo finds out you're being forced into this relationship and he tries to play the hero and rescue you, he won't be able to walk again. Understand?

Lily: I hate you.

Drew: I get that alot but mainly from my exes.

Jojo did come back to school around third period but he looked super angry, I mean Akin, Akari and Adante weren't talking to me and things just got worse at lunch.

                                                    Lunch

Everything was going smoothly and I was just trying to get the cloet incident out of my head, when Drew does one of the worst things he could ever do to me at lunch.

Drew: Ay, everybody! I need y'all's attention! Now I don't think most of y'all heard about Lily being all over me in the Janitor's closet but I was doind some thinking so. Lily whatever your last name is, will you be my girl?