Drew's Party

Lily's POV

The sunlight broke through my window and I got out of bed. I remembered my towel from last night on my balcony that I used to wash my hair with, it would have dried by now unless it fell into the pool. I opened my door and went to get it but stopped to look at my view, just like Javier said you really could see everything. The beach, the mall maybe even Jojo's house if you looked hard enough.

Then I looked to my left where Javier's balcony was, Javier had just stepped onto his balcony shirtless, he stretched and looked over his balcony. I didn't want him to see me, but if I left now he'd hear my door closing so I sat on the floor and put the towel over my head, I saw him wave at me with both hands and then call out for me.

Javier: Lily! Hola! Lily over here!

Now I had to take the towel off, he knew I had heard him unless I was deaf. So I pulled the towel off of my head and waved.

Lily: Oh, morning Javi.

It really isn't that big of a deal, I've seen Jojo and Jacob shirtless I've even seen my dad and Carlos shirtless. But Jojo is my boyfriend. Jacob is my brother and Dad and Carlos are my dad and step-dad. I'm not sure if you actually can see your guy friends shirtless.

Javi: What are you doing?

Lily: Oh nothing I was thinking.

Javi: For a second I thought you were hiding from me.

Lily: Why would I hide from you?

Javi: I don't know.

Lily: So Jojo and I are going to a party tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to come.

Javi: Oh, ok is there a dress code?

Lily: No, but I think as long as you wear a shirt you'll be fine.

Javi: What? Oh. Wait.Oh my gosh.

He suddenly became aware of the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt and tries to cover up he started to scramble around looking for a shirt.

Lily: Later Javi.

Javi: Bye Lily.

I went back inside with my towel, today was the day of Drew's "I'm Sorry" party where he invites everyone he ever did something wrong to and has a party to apologise. I kind of invited Javi without talking to Jojo so I called him.

Jojo: Hello?

Lily: Jojo it's me did I wake you?

Jojo: No.

Lily: Is it ok, if Javi came with us to the party?

Jojo: Who?

Lily: Javier.

Jojo: Oh Starbucks boy, yeah he can come. But my old friend Brittany just flew in from Philly so I was gonna ask you if she can come. I really want you to meet her.

Lily: Yeah ok, I'll see you later papi.

Jojo: Bye boo.

I hung up.

That Afternoon

I had just finished getting ready when I heard my mom answer the front door (outfit in external link) and ran downstairs before my mom could say anything embarrasing.

Mom: So this is the famous Javier, I'm Theresa.

Lily: Hi Javi.

Javier: Hi Lily, good afternoon Theresa. My mom wanted me to thank you for the churros they were better than any she could make.