Homework

Lily's POV

After everything that happened today at school Javi and I went over to his house where we were supposed to be doing homework but we ended up just messing about.

Javi: You ok after everything?

Lily: Honestly? No.

Javi: Why not? He's out of your life.

Lily: It's not that simple, our brothers are friends and work together. We go to school together, he's never not going to be around me that's why our relationship was so easy. I'm thinking of going back to England?

Javi: Why?

Lily: There's nothing here for me anymore.

Javi: Seriously? I'm here, Jacob is here.You can't just pack up and leave because Jojo broke up with you.

Javi had a point but Jojo was the only reason I lived here. I don't actually like not being able to talk to my real parents every day, my life was fine in England then my I came here for the summer and met Jojo and now I go to school here. Just so I could be with him, he used to be the only thing that kept me here. I love Jacob and Theresa but Jacob's job means he travels a lot and they visit anyway, so right now Javi's the only thing keeping me from leaving the States.

Lily: Actually, now you're the only reason I still want to live in the US. Jacob and Theresa visit me in England anyway and both their jobs mean they travel alot. I have this whole life back at home that I've been building for years and now when I go back I feel so different because I'm always here. Everytime I Facetime one of my friends back home they always tell me how different I sound or how I've changed so much.

Javi: Change is a good thing. If nobody changed you'd look exactly the same as you did when you were born, wear the same thing everyday, eat the same thing, talk about the same thing everyday with the same friends everyday.

Lily: You're really smart you know that?

Javi: I'm not smart I'm just good at giving advice and used to starting my life over again and again.

Sometimes I forget he's moved so many times.

Lily: It must be weird alway having to be the new kid.

Javi: It is. I never really made friends, just bullies.

I feel bad when he talks about his past.

Lily: I'm sorry.

Javi: It's fibe, how about I play you my guitar?

Lily: Ok.

He gets this certain type of happiness when he plays me the guitar. I see a different side of him when he plays, he's good too. He can sing, play the guitar, dance and he's smart.

                                                         Jojo's POV

It feels great to finally be able to be with Brittany and I don't think Lily took it too badly. Brittany's parents have decided to buy a house round here so it's just gon' be me and her like it was in the beginning. Britany was waiting in the kitchen for me to finish making our kool-aid, so when I was done I brought it in to the living room.

Brittany: Did Lily like kool-aid?

Jojo: No, I made it for her once and she didn't like it;

Brittany: See she too snooty, now she gone you can keep it real,

Jojo: She did help me with my grades alot.

Brittany: Who needs grades when you got swag?

Jojo: I love that you keep it real.

Brittany: I bet Lily don't keep it real.

Jojo: Enough about Lily I don't wanna think about her anymore.

Brittany: Fine you got twenty dollars?

Jojo: Why?

Brittany: I wanna get a new case for my phone at the mall.

Jojo: Yeah come on.

Who wants to learn more about Javi's past?

What do you think about Brittany?

What if, Ray left Marie?