"Shut up!"

Lily's POV

This morning, instead of finding Drew hanging around by my locker I found an entire crowd, after I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd to get to my locker I then saw Drew and Jojo about to fight.

Lily: Jojo!

Jojo: Yes boo?

Lily: What the hell are you doing?

Jojo: I'm about to beat Drew's ass what does it look like?

Drew: Yeah like you could beat my ass. Boys.

Just then all 5 of the members of Drew's crew pushed their way through the crowd and joined Drew. Jojo looked around for Akari, Adante and Akin who were now running to their lockers.

Lily: Jojo stop it.

Jojo: No I wanna do this.

Lily: Look you're going to get in trouble and it's not going to make me forgive you for what you said to me yesterday.

Jojo: I know but-

Drew: Oh what happened yesterday Jojo?

Lily: Shut up!

In one swift move Drew lunged at me and pinned me to my locker. 

Drew: Don't you ever tell me to shut up.

Jojo: Get off her.

Drew: Shut up! Can't you see we're talking?

Lily: Actually this conversation is over.

I kicked him where it hurtsand walked away feeling a bit boss like. Until Jojo caught up with me.

Jojo: Why couldn't you do that yesterday?

Lily: I still don't want to talk to you Jojo.

Jojo: Fine just hit me up when you're ready to talk, but if I were you I'd hurry I'm on popular demand.

Lily: By who?

Jojo: Well that doesn't matter but just hit me up when you're redy to forgive me.

Lily: Then I guess now is a better time than ever to hit you up?

Jojo: Oh so now you ready? After I-

Lily: Shut up.

I crash his lips into mine and began tongue wrestling with him.

                                                     Jacob's POV

'Lasha has been avoiding me ever since Cj's house, she doesn't reply to my calls or texts and I can't talk to her when I see her in the hallways because she's always with her girls. But today I finally managed to get her alone.

Jacob: 'Lasha!

'Lasha: What?!

Jacob: Where you been girl you haven't replied to my calls or texts and when ask Lele or Marie they always give me some excuse.

'Lasha: That's because I told them to!

Jacob: Why? Why can't you just tell me what you want?!

'Lasha: FIne do you want to know?!

Jacob: Yes!

'Lasha: Are you actually that dumb that I have to spell it out for you?

Jacob: Appears so!

She made sure no-one could hear and leaned in real close to me.

'Lasha: I want you.

Jacob: You have me.

'Lasha: No Jacob I want you.

I wasn't that dumb, I understood that.

Jacob: Where would we do it? When? Who's buying the rubbers? What if Lily walks in on us?

'Lasha: Don't worry I don't want it right away I just want you to know I want it.

Jacob: Oh ok. But you still my girl right?

'Lasha: Of course I am papi.

Jacob: Ew don't call me that.

'Lasha: Why not?

Jacob: That's what Lily calls Jojo.

'Lasha: Of course I am baby. Is that better?

Jacob: Yes very much.

She planted a kiss on my cheek a walked off to find Lele and Marie.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola

In case it isn't clear the two new members of our cast are Ray's girlfriend Marie Rodriguez and Chres' girlfriend Meleah Brown.  Congrats guys! And thanks to everyone who entered.