Big News and Baby Shopping

Lily's Pov

Jojo and I were lying on his bed just watching movies, I haven't seen him all week and I missed him so badly.

Lily: And then Asia got really pissed off at the two girls who joined because she remembered them from her old-

Jojo: Lily, when you called to ask to come over you told me you wanted to tell me something. What did you want to tell me?

Lily: I can't remember now, maybe I just wanted to tell you about Asia.

Jojo: Oh, cause you sounded like it was really important.

Lily: Isn't Asia important to you? No I'm joking I remember what it is now oh my gosh I can't wait to tell you!

Jojo: Then tell me, I'm right here.

He chuckles a little.

Lily: Oh yeah. I talked to my Mum and my Mom and they said-

Mamma Wanda: Do you guys want some more popcorn?

Jojo: Mom!

Mamma Wanda: Boy hush I am talking to Lily.

Lily: Yes please Mamma Wanda.

I hand Mamma Wanda the empty popcorn bowl.

Jojo: Sorry about that, you were saying?

Lily: They said I-

Craig Sr: Jojo have you seen my glasses I can't remember where I put them and I have to drive to the store and-

Jojo: They're in the kitchen Dad. Sorry again Lily.

Lily: I don't have to-

CJ: Jojo did you-

Lily: I'M NOT GOING TO ENGLAND!

CJ: That's great Lily but I came in to ask Jojo if he'd seen my car keys so I can drop Lily home.

Jojo: Lily that's great news.

He leans in to kiss me.

CJ: Hey none of that! Come on Lily, Jojo can come too if you promise to keep the PDA to a minimum. Dang getting more action than I did at your age.

                                                             Meanwhile In Babies 'R Us

                                                              Marie's POV

Ray is so cute for taking me baby shopping, we told our parents about the baby a couple of days after the Valentines Day dinner. My mom was sort of happy for me and if my dad was alive I'm sure he'd be happy for me too, Ray's mom told me she'd make sure Ray helps out and are even getting a nursery in their house for the baby. 

Ray: What are we gonna name it if it's a girl?

Marie: I don't know Ray..

Ray: What if it's a boy?

Marie: Ray I don't know...

Ray: Do you think we need this?

He held up a baby monitor system that showed the time, date temperature of the room, had a live video feed and played lullaby music when the baby began to cry.

Marie: Ray that's nine hundred dollars!

Ray: So? With all the money I'm making from Twice Couture we can afford this.

Marie: Nine hundred freakin' dollars! With the money we save from not buying this we can just buy the baby and iPad and just facetime it whenever it cries.

Ray: But that would be stupid.

Marie: If we buy stupid stuff like this we'd probably have to get the massager cot to go with it!

Ray: That's actually in the next aisle down and it's on sale so I think we should-

Marie: We don't need it!

I sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands, I fucking hate being pregnant .

Ray: Marie..

Marie: What? 

Ray: What do you really want?

Marie: I want us to get an apartment together, then we can have one nursery for the baby there and we can paint it ourselves with little animals and leaves and stuff. I want that stroller I was looking at, you know the one where you can go running with it and it has a cupholder for your drink and the matching car seat. I want a cute baby shower with adorable cookies, cake and expensive presents.  And I know it's stupid but I want a Juicy tracksuit.

Ray: How about this? We can buy the stroller now with the matching car seat and I'll keep them in my garage so it's all ready for you, I'll ask Lele and the girls to plan you a baby shower, we can go to the mall tomorrow and if we both ask our parents we can look for apartments next week. How does that sound?

Marie: You're so good to me Ray.

Do you think Ray is gonna be a good father? Suggest boy AND girl baby names in the comments. Who should be the god parents? They don't have to be a couple (e.g you can have Chres and 'Lasha instead of CJ and Brianna)? Is it a good idea to look for apartments? What do you think of Jojo and Lily's relationship? I love hearing from you guys keep commenting and voting.