Jacob Can Be So Weird

In The Car

                                                                          Lily's POV

Jacob: So how was your day?

Lily: It was good I kicked a guy in the balls how about you?

Jacob : You did what? My day was fine thanks for asking. Lily you could get in so much trouble for that!

Lily: It was just Drew!

Jacob: Even if it was just Drew!

Lily: The kick was out of self defence.

Jacob: Lily you know how much trouble you could get in for that!

Lily: He had me pinned up against my own locker and his lips were like two centimetres away from mne.

Jacob: I guess that's fair but what would Mom and Dad say?

Lily: Are you going to tell them?

Jacob: No I'm not a tattle tale.

Lily: Yes you are.

Jacob: No I'm not.

Lily: You told on me yesterday.

Jacob: That's because I needed to.

Lily: Actually you didn't.

Jacob: It doesn't matter, by the way we're all going to taco bell tomorrow because I wanna buy you your first taco.

Lily: Jacob I've already had my first taco.

Jacob: What? When?

Lily: They opened the first Taco Bell in England a couple of months ago, so last month my friends and I got one.

Jacob: Oh that's cool.

Lily: Jacob, you're not seriously getting upset over a taco are you?

Jacob: I'm not it's not my fault I'm a little sentimental and wanted to witness one of the most important events in your lifetime.

Lily: I had a taco I didn't get married.

Jacob: You're Mexican, you should have tried your first taco atleast ten years ago.

Lily: Jacob it's food.

Jacob: It's a way of life.

Lily: For Ray Ray maybe.

Jacob: Hey speaking of Ray Ray did you mis him and Chres?

Lily: Yeah, they don't get upset when they find out I didn't have my first taco in front of them.

Jacob: Ok now you're just looking for a fight and I'm not going to stoop to your level.

Lily: Really, usually it's me stooping to your level.

Jacob: Ok i don't know what's happened to you but you went home came back and now you're a bitch what happened?

Lily: I'm a what?

Jacob: Never mind.

Lily: No I'd really like to hear that again Jacob, what was that?

Jacob: Nothing!

Lily: It's Mom's day off today I'm really sure she'd like to hear that too.

Jacob: Oh so who's the tattle tale now?

Lily: Still you.

                                                         Home

Mom: Hola babies, how was school today?

Lily: Jacob called me the b word!

Jacob: Oh so it's the b word in front of her but a bitch anywhere else.

Mom: Jacob you shouldn't call your sister that!

Jacob: I was just saying, she was all innocent before she went back to England, now look.

Lily: I'm nearly 14 you douchebag!

Mom: Lily!

Jacob: Oh so you curse to? 

Mom: Ok I don't want to hear any more of this you're both going to go to your rooms without technology and you can't come down till Dinner. While your in your rooms Lily is going to give herself a reality check and Jacob is going to remember how much of a brat he was when he was Lily's age. I will see you both in two hours.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Well then. that wasn't one of my best chapters. Do you guys actually think some parts of the book are funny because I put in jokes but I don't think anyone thinks they're funny. Also I'm going to do  vote on whether or not Lily should join the cheerleading squad.