Home Again

Lily's POV

Mom: So did you have fun baby?

Lily: Yeah.

Mom: Remember you're sleeping over at Asia's house tonight, best behavior but I don't have to tell you that.

Carlos: So was Chresanto nice to you.

Lily: Yeah we get along quite well.

Carlos: So how do we know this Chresanto boy again?

Lily: Through Jacob.

Carlos: Oh through Jacob, but are you sure-

Mom: Carlos it's fine, I met his mother when the boys both auditioned for the group and we've all been friends ever since it's nothing to worry about.

Carlos: Ok then.

Mom: Lily why don't you get unpacked so you can pack again?

Lily: I promised Jojo I'd meet him at the park.

Mom: Unpack and then you can meet him at the park.

She smiled at me and I carried my overnight bag up the stairs. On the way to my room I switched my phone on and saw a text from Chres.

Chresanto August : Had so much fun last night, sorry about Candy can't wait to see my baby sis again. Love ya.

Lily Perez- Brookes: I had fun too, you don't have to apologise for Candy missing my big brother already.

I wrote "love you" on the end but deleted it, even when Chres and I were together I never told him I loved him it was only him who told me he loved me. I got unpacked and then got dressed, I grabbed my things, said goodbye to Mom and Carlos then left for the park.

                                                               The Park

I sat on a bench texting Asia about tonight's sleepover waiting for Jojo to turn up.

Jojo: Lily!

Lily: Jojo!

He picks me up and spins me round, he's been working out lately.

Jojo: You know you are one tough girl to get a hold of.

Lily: I know, I'm sorry I've been so busy lately with everything and everyone. What did you want to talk about?

Jojo: Talk about? I just wanted to see you, Lily I miss you I miss us it seems like the only time we see each other is when we have to tell each other something. It seems like you have plans for everyday of the week and just leave me out.

He sits down.

Lily: Jojo I'm so sorry I make you feel that way, everything you said was right I don't make time for you I'm a terrible girlfriend.

I sit down next to him and play with his hair.

Jojo: You're not a terrible girlfriend, you're perfect it's just that you're always busy and if you're not always busy you're tired and if you're not busy or tired then you're sick.

Lily: I know, I know.

Jojo: It's like I want us to be like we were when we started going out.

Lily: Back when we were twelve and annoying and know we're just fourteen and boring.