Competition

Lily's POV

Ok so today is Tuesday and as usual I've got cheerleading practice, but this practice was special because Javi joined the basketball team and today was his first basketball practice.

I was so excited but at the same time annoyed because Jojo's on the basketball team too and Brittany decided to come along and be his own personal cheerleader.  

For some reason she thought it was appropriate to dress in a crop top with a plunging neck line and some tiny booty shorts to cheer Jojo on but she's his girlfriend and that's probably what he's into now, I don't know.

Asia: Ok guys lets just start with the half time routine.

We all started singing the half time cheer and I couldn't help but keep looking over at the boys' practice. Brittany was behind Jojo's half of the court trying to out cheer us with some cheer she had written just for him and at the same time piss of half the team.

Sometimes I'd look over at Javi and our eyes would meet for a second and he'd just wink or smirk at me, I just found that so cute for some reason. 

Jojo spent half of practice basically trying to out do Javi. If Javi had an awesome layup then Jojo had to have one too, when we all had a water break Jojo squirted his water bottle all over his shirt and took it off to reveal his perfectly flat chest which of course caused Brittany to scream and squeal and me to wonder why I was ever with him in the first place.

Jojo looked in Javi's direction like he was challenging him or something.

Lily: You don't have to prove anything to him.

Javi: Yes I do.

Lily: No you don't.

Javi: I have to prove that I'm twice the man he'd ever be.

Lily: He knows that already, but you know what I didn't know?

Javi: What? That I kiss so good I left you standing at your gate basically paralysed?

I shush him, barely anyone knows about our date or that we're dating.

Lily: No, that you could play basketball stupid.

Javi: I didn't think I could, we played in gym and Drew invited me to practice.

Drew's captain of the basketball team and recently changed his ways because his new girlfriend didn't like bad boys.

Lily: That was nice of him. 

Javi: Do you like me with or without my glasses?

He took them off to play basketball so now I could really see his eyes.

Lily: I like you either way, but now I can see that you have really pretty eyes.

Javi: No you have pretty eyes.

Lily: No, you have pretty eyes.

Javi: No you ha-

Jojo: Hey Javi!

Javi doesn't answer but just looks in Jojo's direction.

Jojo: We on teams now, shirts versus skins. We both skins nigga.

Javi turns his attention back to me.

Javi: Now don't go hiding under any towels once I take my shirt off.