I'm Sorry

Jacob's POV

So we had been in our rooms for a while now and Mom and Carlos finshed dinner without us and are watching Love Actually in the lounge I was kind of bored so just decided to annoy/apologise to Lily.

Jacob: Hey loser.

Lily: Go away.

She threw a stuffed animal at me but missed, I chuckled. I picked it up.

Jacob: Hey I won you this bear.

Lily: Go back to your room Jacob.

Jacob: I was just giving you back your bear.

Lily: I don't want it, it's got you germs on it.

Jacob: Now you're hurting me and the bear's feelings. 

I put on a funy voice for the bear.

Jacob: "It's making me bear-y sad, you and Jacob used to be bestfriends. What happened?"

Lily: He rugby tackled me just because I brought up something I didn't know about, but it's ok for him to talk trash about my parents and hurt my feelings and on top of that he never listens to me.

Jacob: It was actually a football tackle and I'm sorry if you thought I was talking trash about your parents I don't mean to it's just I've been off since I stopped using my anti depressants.

Lily: Then why don't you start using them again?

Jacob: I don't want to be self reliant on them anymore I thought I was ok to stop using them.

Lily: Well you're not and you only seem to care about yourself right now.

Jacob: Lily I don't mean to come off that way.

Lily: Well you do, I'm not allowed to be happy, your mum's not allowed to be happy I bet 'Las- I mean no one's happy unless you are.

Jacob: I'm sorry I make you feel that way.

I climbed into bed with her.

Lily: What are you doing?

Jacob: I'm going to stay here until you feel better.

Lily: Why?

Jacob: Because you're my sister and I love you and most of all I'm sorry.

Lily: Well I'm sorry too and I'm also quite tired but I don't want to sleep until Carlos leaves.

Jacob: It's fine I'll make sure he won't come up to say bye or anything, you just sleep.

Lily: Ok.

She fell asleep next to me.