The Beach

Javi's POV

So today,some of the basketball team were going to the beach with some of the cheerleaders. Lily and I were going and Jojo was gonna bring Brittany along as his date. I was going to meet Lily at the beach because she was going with the cheerleaders and the team were all getting ready at Drew's house 'cause he lived closest to the beach. 

I was tying my hair up in a ponytail when Jojo came up to me. What does he want?

Jojo: Is that your axe?

He points to my Axe bodyspray on the dressing table that all the boys were getting ready round. 

Javi: Yeah.

Jojo: Can I use it?

Javi: No.

Jojo: Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot.

Javi: Oh no we didn't you broke Lily's heart.

Jojo: Listen Mexico, what Lily and I have is none of your damn business so just stay out of it.

Javi: Had. She's my girlfriend now and as my girlfriend, her business is my business.

Jojo: Why y'all been followin' me and Brittany around?

Javi: I don't think we have.

Jojo: You were on a date at the mall when we were at the mall?

Javi: First of all who takes their girlfriend on a date to the mall? Lily and I were there because I wanted her to forget about our French homework.

Jojo: Well you and that- Lily stay out of our way.

He was going to call Lily a hoes or something but stopped himself.

I'd kick his ass right now but it'd ruin the day so I just focused on getting ready for the beach, this idiot=t mafe me ruin my ponytail.

                                                                The Beach

When we got there the girls were waiting for us. Lily came over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

Lily: Hey.

Javi: Hey.

I ran my fingers through her hair.

Javi: Still not curly?

Lily: It will be by the time I get it wet but what's up with your hair? Turn around.

I turn around and she gets up on her tiptoes, unties my hair and re-ties my ponytail.

Lily: Did Jojo say anything to you?

Javi: Yeah but don't worry about it.

Over her bikini she was wearing a crop top some shorts and a pair of flip flops, I found it funny that Brittany had a crop top and shorts on too but Lily made it look ten times better.

Lily: I wanna know what he said.

Javi: I'll tell you later, I don't wanna talk about it here I just wanna have fun.

Lily: Ok.

Javi: Come on let's get in the ocean.

Lily: I was just enjoying the sun.