Hoops

Lily's POV

Javi and I were in home room together just talking when Brittany turned around for no reason.

Brittany: Hey Javi.

Javi: Um yeah?

Brittany: You know I saw you staring at me couple of times yesterday at practice.

My heart sank, Javi wouldn't go staring at other girls when he's with me would he?

Well we're not even together so it wouldn't matter.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and tried to walk as quickly as I could to my next lesson but Javi caught up with me.

Javi: You don't seriously believe that do you?

Lily: I don't know.

Javi: Are you serious? Lily I'm crazy about you and she obviously just said that to get us to argue so don't give her the satisfaction of seeing you mad at me.

Lily: Look I don't think you were staring at her, but even if you did we're not a couple so it wouldn't even matter.

As soon as he heard that he stopped in his tracks and I carried on walking. I had been walking on my own for less than five minutes before he ran and caught up with me again.

Javi: I swear to God I didn't stare, the only thing I kept staring at was you. So much that I almost tripped up.

I smiled trying to imagine Javi tripping up because of me.

Lily: Javi I have to go.

Javi: I know this is my next period too. Let me make it up to you, meet me in the gym during your free period.

Lily: Ok then.

                                                             Jojo's POV

Ew, to get to my next period I had to walk past Lily and Javier staring into each others eyes. Whatever though I'm over it, but I got this period with them so I hope I don't have to look at this for the whole period.

I see Britany walk into the classroom and go over there to join her.

Brittany: Hey.

Jojo: Hey baby. I loved your cheer last night.

Brittany: Thank you.

She batted her eyelashes at me.

Jojo: You think you can do it again tomorrow? Coach started putting in extra practice.

Brittany: Ok, maybe I should join the squad.

Asia shouted from the other side of the room.

Asia: We don't take hoes!

Brittany just turned around and rolled her eyes at her.

Jojo: You too good for the squad anyway.

Asia: No she's not!

Brittany: Shut up!

The teacher walked in and we sat in our seats, in this class we have assigned seats in alphabetical order so Lily sits next to me because Brookes-Perez comes before Crippen and Javi sits behind her and Brittany sits two rows behind me.