Finals Week

Lily's POV

Ok so this week is finals week and I've been studying so hard for this ( despite distraction in the shape of Javi).

Today I left for school at normal time and Javi gets to come in an hour later because not everyone takes the same subjects. So after history I met Javi by our lockers.

 He looked pretty good today even if it is the first day of finals week he had on some jeans, a plaid shirt and Timberlands. I'm so obsessed with how good he looks in Timberlands and he had this chain on. It wasn't a big, chunky rapper's chain, it was small and barely there. I loved it, he had a chain but he didn't need the world to know he had a chain.

He was leaning against my locker holding his binder full of French notes I helped him make, actually most of them were photocopied versions of mine. 

I walked over to him and leant against the locker with him.

Javi: What'd you just come from?

Lily: World History.

Javi: That's what's up, how was it.

Lily: It was good I wrote like nine pages though.

I played with his chain.

Javi: What are you doing?

Lily: Playing with your chain.

Javi: Why?

Lily: Because it looks good on you. 

Javi: I know that's why I wore it. You like?

He raises an eyebrow.

Lily: I love.

I turn around and I see Brittany sashaying towards us with Jojo walking behind her.

Javi: Here comes trouble,

Jojo: Lily.

I look in his direction but I don't answer.

Jojo: What can't you call back? Do you even read answer messages?

Javi: She doesn't want to talk to you right now or like ever. So maybe you should just delete her number.

Jojo: Oh so because you said to delete it I'll delete it right?

Javi: Right.

Brittany: Um right?

Jojo: Wrong. I'll keep whatever number I want.

Javi: She's your ex why would you keep her number?

Jojo: 'Cause our brothers are friends.

Javi: So? You just can't admit that you want her back but she doesn't want you back you'r-

Then he punched Javi straight in the jaw and I knew I had to start talking before a fight broke out.

Lily: Oh my god I got the message I just didn't want to answer you didn't need to come over here and punch my boyfriend!

Jojo: Why are you yelling this is your fault?

Lily: It's not my fault that you couldn't resist temptation from the Garden of Eden.

Brittany: Oh, I'm not from Eden, I'm from Philly.

Lily: Just delete my number.

He pulled out his phone and unlocked.

Jojo: You want me to delete it? I'll del-