Hawaii

Javi's POV

After I said goodbye to Lily I went back to my hotel room where Juan was sitting on my bed eating chips.

Javi: Hey I had dibs on this bed.

Juan: I know I just didn't want to get mine dirty.

I looked over at his, it looked like it hadn't been touched since we got here. My bed on the other hand was full of crumbs with pillows on the floor around it.

Juan: So where you been?

Javi: I could ask you the same question.

Juan: Wait let me rephrase that. Before I pour this coke on your bed, where have you been?

He waved a can of coke over my bed.

Javi: I was out with Lily, now get out of my bed.

I tried to push him out of it but it was no use so I just got in it anyway .

Juan: So you like her huh?

Javi: Well she is my girlfriend dumbass.

Juan: You know what she'd love?

Javi: Yeah I think I do she's my girlfriend not yours.

Juan: No I mean really like.

I sigh, he was always tryna force his dumb advice onto me.

Juan: If you like taught her how to play guitar you can sit her on your lap and be like, hold it here.

He pretended to give his bowl of chips a guitar lesson.

Javi: Don't you remember a few days ago when I wanted to bring my guitar and you and Mom were shouting at me telling me not to?

Juan: Then do it when we get back to Cali dumbass.

He hits me in the stomach.

Javi: So who's your girl of the week this week or did you break it off early this week because of Hawaii?

Juan: Bruh.

He runs his hand through his hair.

Juan: I haven't had a girl since we moved to Cali, I've been tryna to tone the player thing down after my rep followed me through three states.

Javi: What?

Juan: Remember Illinois Becky?

I nodded, she was a girl with blonde hair who used to be obsessed with Juan's accent.

Juan: She was cousins with Georgia Becca and Becky told Becca about me and how I broke her heart, so I got like no girls in Georgia. Then when we moved to Jersey I met Isabella who was friends with Georgia Becca and she knew about me. So when we got to New York again I decided to keep a low profile because I think Illinois Becky got connections.

In case you didn't work out from what Juan just said, we move around a lot. It's always one state then New York then two states and New York. Last year we moved so much we never fully unpacked our stuff every time we moved.

Juan: So now that I'm not in a relationship I can focus on yours.

Javi: I can run my own life thanks.

Juan: Please you had Mom tie your own shoes until you were eleven remember? That's why she'd always buy you the slip on Vans.

Javi: I do all my own shopping now.