Smells Like Teen Spirit

Lily's POV

I sit up in bed thinking about every thing that happened last night with Joo over hearing Javi and Javi being possesive over a number yesterday was almost fun if you ignored the petty drama.

I get up and put some sweatpants and and brush my hair out. I just woke up from a nap. I pull my laptop out from underneath my pillow and place it on my desk before remebering the "Bring It!" episode I recorded downstairs last night. I put my hair up in a bun and head downstairs.

As I walk through the kitchen I nearly collide with Chres who's holding a bowl of Doritos and a glass of coke.

Lily: Sorry.

Chres: Nah you good. What's good? 

Lily; Nothing much. 

Ray comes out from behind the fridge and I hope he left the last of Mom's quesidilla alone.

Ray: Last night was fun.

CJ, who I just noticed was sitting on the counter, laughs.

Ray: Car- Car- Carlos is... a nice guy he- he- he.

The three boys erupt with laughter Jacob stands up.

Jacob: You try to say nice things about a guy you don't like it's not easy.

Chres: You looked so stupid up there.

The boys laugh again and Chres turns back to me.

Chres: Anyway, we're gonna watch a movie up in Jacob's room you comin' ?

Jacob: I don't know she might be a little too young for what we're gonna watch.

Ray: Come on J, let her watch.

Jacob bends down to my level, like I'm a baby. He's been doing that a lot lately.

Jacob: Do you wanna watch Lily? It's a little scary but if you wanna watch you can watch.

Lily: I'm fine Jacob I have plans. 

Jacob: Oh what were you gonna do? 

Lily: Just watch some TV.

Jacob: Ok.

He moves out the way and I pass him.

Jacob: Oh Lily. 

I turn back around.

Lily: Yeah?

Jacob scrunches his face up like there's something he doesn't want to tell me.

Jacob: Never mind.

I turn back around and walk straight into Jojo.

Jojo.

In my house.

I look back at Jacob who looks guilty, CJ looks down at his shoes, Chres pretends to answer a text and Ray just sits back and waits for the drama he thinks is going to happen.

Great, two of my exes in one room.

Lily: Hi.

Jojo: Hey.

I walk straight past him and into the living room and turn on the TV. I couldn't get through five minutes before he sits on the edge of the couch.