>

Jacob &Lily's Room

                                                                          Lily's POV

Jacob: Lily I'm so sorry.

Jacob pulls me into a hug, I just sigh. I bet he doesn't even know why he's apologising.

Lily: Why?

Jacob: What do you mean?

Lily: Why are you sorry?

Jacob: Because ever since we got here I've been so protective of you and I guess today I kinda came between you and Javi didn't I?

Lily: Yeah you did.

Jacob:You know, Javi never stops talking about you. He's obsessed with you- in a good way! I think he's a really cool guy.

Lily: He is cool.

Jacob: Now I really see why you like him, you do want Javi and I to be friends don't you?

Lily: Well yeah but I still want to spend time with him he's not just my boyfriend he's my best friend.

Jacob: I know and I-

The doorbell rings and Jacob opens the door and Javi steps into the room.

Javi: Hey.

Lily: Hey.

Javi turns to Jacob.

Javi: Can I talk to Lily?

Jacob: Oh yeah sure.

Javi: Alone?

Jacob: Oh yeah, I'm going to talk to Juan dinner's in an hour.

Jacob leaves and closes the door behind him. Javi comes over to me, picks me up and sits me on the counter top.

Javi: Can I talk to you?

Lily: Well you already picked me up without my permission so why not?

He sighs.

Javi: Why are you being like this? I came over here to talk.

Lily: When I found out I was coming here with you I had this whole idea of us being together and then you and Jacob started talking and then the way you talked to me afterwards like I was a baby.

Javi: Well you're my baby.

Lily: I'm not a baby.

Javi: I'm sorry if the way I talked to you earlier seemed cocky or whatever. I was just excited that someone other than you liked me.

Lily: Lots of people like you.

Javi: Oh yeah? Who?

Lily: You're Mom likes you, Juan kind of likes you, Asia and Riley like you, Drew likes you, my Mom and Carlos likes you, Jacob likes you, I like you.

Javi: Look at the moment most of my friends are girls. And no disrespect to you, Riley and Asia but you guys aren't very good at talking about sports and stuff but Jacob is.

Lily: I'm sorry.

Javi: Why you sorry? It's me that should be sorry.

Lily: I'm sorry because I was being selfish, I should understand that you don't want to be around me all the time.