Welcome To The Neighbourhood Javier

Lily's POV

I got back from Asia's an hour ago, that was the most streesful sleepover I have ever been to. Riley invited Ava and Stephanie because she thought it was a squad sleepover. Asia ended up getting into a fight with with Stephanie and we all went home a little earlier than expected.

Mom: Lily, would you mind taking this down to Javier's.

She handed me a box wrapped in tin foil.

Lily: Homemade churros?

Mom: You said they were Mexican.

She winked at me and nudged me.

Lily: What are you suggesting?

Mom: I'm not suggesting anything, but I won't be mad if you stay at Javi's for half an hour.

I walked down the street to Javi's house and pressed the buzzer on the gate,the gate opened and a tall boy with curly hair answered the door.

????: Hola.

Lily: Hola.

????: Ooh look I think I'm a little too old for you, like you seem sweet and all but thanks for the churros but if you like I could introduce to my brother.

He takes the churros from me.

????:I mean sure he's a little weird, he has big hair, a weird taste in music and a couple of earrings but I guess girls would find him cute since I'm cute and we're related and-

Lily: Actually, that's who I'm here to see, Javi didn't tell me he had a brother.

He raises an eyebrow.

????: Javi didn't tell me he had a girlfriend.

He leans on the door frame and rubs on his chin as though I've just become extremely interesting to him.

Lily: Oh I'm not his girlfriend.

????: Are you sure?

Lily: I'm sure I think I'd remember if a guy asked me to be his girlfriend.

????: Well if you're completely sure I guess you could wait a couple of years and I might just become interested. 

Lily: That won't be necessary.

Javi comes down the stairs and pushed past his brother in a Nirvana hoodie, skinny jeans and his glasses.

Javier: Juan move, Lily I'm so sorry about him, he thinks every girl he sees wants him. Why don't you come in?

Javi leads me into the kitchen and I put the churros on the table and his mum came into the kitchen.

Javier: Mom this is my friend Lily. Lily this is mi madre.

Javi's Madre: Oh hola Lily.

She smiles at Javi then hugs me.

Javi's Madre: Oh welcome to the family Lily, is my little Javi Wavi treating you well?

Lily: Oh no it's not like that.

Javier: Mom I just met her and she has a boyfriend. And I thought you promised that if I ever brought friends over you wouldn't call me Javi Wavi?

Juan: She didn't think you'd be bringing friends home. She probably didn't even think you'd bring home a girl.

Javi's Madre: Welcome to the family anyway Lily.