A sample of my new story

Hey guys, I'm going to do something different today and let you guys read a bit of the first chapter. Can you guys let me know honestly whether you like it or not before I oublish it, so here we go and after this I'll publish the chapter I'm halfway through ofr this story.

                                                            Tyga's POV

A black car shows up at my driveway, today's the day. I gotta man up for my daughter, I throw one last beer bottle away and press the button to open the gate. The representative from the foster home didn't stay long and all papers had been signed beforehand, all that was left to do was help her move in.

Hunter: I'm Hunter-Rae.

Tyga: I know and I'm your daddy.

Hunter: We can stick with dad I'm fourteen, much too old to be calling you daddy.

Tyga: Are you always like this?

Hunter: Yes.

Tyga: So there's no off button or?

Hunter: Enough chit-chat where's my room?

Tyga: Up the stairs third door on the right, it's not done yet your interior decorator's coming tomorrow you can pick whatever you want.

I carry her suitcases up the stairs

Tyga: So you wanna get Roscoe's?

Hunter: I'm a vegetarian.

Tyga: Look kid I'm not exactly sure who your mother is or why you wound up here but you live with me now so-

Hunter: -You met my mother in London, you both got baked went back to your hotel room and- you know.

Tyga: Oh, Samantha? She was a great girl.

Hunter: Is that a blunt?

She points to a blunt on a nearby table.

Tyga: Oh yeah I had a party last night and-

Hunter: Do you plan to behave like that around me?

Tyga: No, I just-

Hunter: Because I don't think a house like this is a safe environment for a kid and if-

Tyga: Look do you wanna watch Spongebob or somethin' I need to be at the studio in half an hour and-

Hunter: You're neglecting me on my first day?

Tyga: Not neglecting, I just thought you'd be tired.  Are you tired?

She yawns.

Hunter: A little.

Tyga: See? You can take a nap, then I'll wake you up and drop you off at some mall, give you my credit card and you can just go crazy.

Hunter: Is that how you treat your groupies?

Tyga: Look you can even take a nap in my bed, since your's isn't even done yet, don't yell at me for being irresponisble.

Hunter: There better not be any condoms under your bed, because if there are-

Tyga: You got a lot of nerve. Just go it's across the hall I don't have time to be dealing with your bratty ass.

I sighed and slouched into a nearby chair. I then picked up my phone and dialled Wayne's number.

Wayne: What it do?

Tyga: Man she is too much.

Wayne: Who Hunter? 

Tyga: She ain't even been here ten minutes and she judging. I gotta send the kid to the mall just to get some peace.

Wayne: Just give it time, and don't be late for tomorrow's cookout.

Tyga: Got it a'ight I'm out.

I hung up and then went to check on Hunter who was in my bed with my laptop.

Tyga: What are you doing?

Hunter: Trying to get into your laptop.

Tyga: Don't you have one of your own?

Hunter: Mom thought because I had the iPhone I wouldn't need a laptop.

Tyga: I'll get you a damn laptop just leave mine alone.

Hunter: I want a TV too.

Tyga: OK

Hunter: And a new wardrobe.

Tyga: Cool.

Hunter: And some new headphones.

Tyga: Done.

Hunter: And I want to go on vacation.

Tyga: Anything else?

Hunter: Yeah, I still hate you.

Tyga: Whatever, just go to sleep.

Hunter: Is this pillow hypoallergenic?

Tyga: What?

So what did you guys think? If somebody wants to they can make me a cover for it but it's still a work in progress I'm so excited to hear what you guys think!