Partay

Lily's POV

Tonight was the night of the party Chres and I had planned where we were supposed to be right down to the last second, all we needed was Jacob out the way.

Jacob: Ok so don't wait up, if your friends don't show I left some stuff for you to do. They're on the kitchen table.

Lily: Jacob those are colouring books.

Jacob: I know, colour me something nice.

He grabs his coat and leaves, I zip off the onsie I'm wearing to reveal my party clothes underneath. Literally thirty seconds of Jacob being gone I hear Chres honk his horn. I check my hair and grab my coat.

Lily: Hey daddy.

Chres: You look good bae.

                                                     Zack and Asia's house

 Chres rings the doorbell and Zack answers.

Chres: What up man?

Zack: Hey, hey Lily.

He gives me a hug, Zack isn't the least bit shocked about Chres and I dating because Asia's dating one of his best friends.

Chres: Remember, Jacob can't know you're here.

Zack: Don't worry, I got y'all partying on two different levels. He and his friends are partying on the ground floor and we're partying on the third floor. When he leaves, I'll get a text and I'll make sure you get home before him.

Chres: You're the best man.

Zack: I know, now come in.

We go inside and make our way to the third floor of the house. We enter a lounge and the only face I recognise is Asia who is sitting on her boyfriend's lap.

Asia: Lily!

Lily: Hey Asia.

She turns to everyone.

Asia: Everyone this is Lily Chres' girl. She's British.

A girl with extremly short shorts comes up to Lily.

Candy: British huh? I bet you have a cute accent.

Lily: Well I don't really think it's cute but loads of people say it's cute.

Candy: But look at you I mean your body's perfect. Naturally long hair, skinny, pink lips. What's your bra size.

Every boy in the room including Chres looked at me waiting for my answer.

Lily: I'd rather not say.

Candy: Tell me later.

She winked at me, Chres comes up to us.

Chres: I see you met Candy.

Lily: Yeah.

Candy: You got a good one here Chres I bet you use those lips for more than kissing.

Chres: Candy she's 13.

Candy: I started when I was 11.

Chres: But you a hoe.

Candy: But you love me anyway.

Zack comes in holding a box of colourful sticks. 

Zack: Who wants a hookah pen?

Everyone in the room except from me grabs one.

Asia: Come on Lily you should try one.

Candy: You'll love it hun.