The Truth Comes Out Part 2

Lily's POV

I was sitting in bed watching Catfish when Jojo called me. It must have been lunch break already.

Lily: Hello?

Jojo: Hey babe, where you at?

Lily: Oh I'm at home.

Jojo: Oh, you a'ight?

Lily: Look I've been trying to put this off for as long as possible but I think you need to know.

Jojo: You definetly ain't a'ight.

Lily: Just listen.

Jojo: Ok I'm all ears.

Lily: So when my family went over to have dinner at Chres' house he kissed me and I got so scared I kneed him in the balls, ran into the bathroom and let Jacob finish with him. Then the next day he came over to my house holding flowers and asked me out on a date, I said no of course be he's changed his name to LoveMyLily and everything.

Jojo: That's funny.

Lily: I'm not being funny this actually happened.

Jojo: Why would he try to ask you out if he got us together?

Lily: I don't know.

Jojo: It doesn't make sense Lily, he has Lele.

Lily: He says he only goes out with her because Lily sounds like Lele.

Jojo: Bae did you bump your head?

Lily: No! I'm your girlfriend why won't you believe me?

Jojo: I didn't say I didn't believe you I'm just finding it hard to believe you.

Lily: But he asked me on a dat the other day and-

Jojo: Look bae, you fine but you ain't that fine.

Lily: Excuse me?

Jojo: Lemme put that into English, maybe the fact that everyboy in the school wants you is going to your head. 

Lily: Jojo!

Jojo: Sorry bae but I'm not convinced, but if you want then we'll take a break for a while.

Lily: Fine we will take a break!

I hung up. I was so angry at him for not believing me, I could rip his head off! I can't do that, but I can mess with him. If I can't tell him that Chres likes me I'd have to show him. As quick as I could I dialled Chres' number.

Chres: Lily? The fuck are you doin'? You just lost me my girl and now you wanna get me in even more trouble with your brother.

Lily: Oh, I was just calling to see if you wanted to meet me for dinner tonight.

Chres: Oh so you finally came around huh? I'll pay

Lily: Jacob can't know though. 

Chres: Ooh so you sneakin' around behind his back? I knew you were bad.

Lily: Shut up, just pick me up near the park.

Chres: Whatever you want baby girl.

He hung up.

That'll teach Jojo.

                                                 Jojo's POV

She's definetly sick or something, Chres wouldn't play me like that. And I know she didn't mean that takin' a break thing, she just mad. It'll all blow over by tomorrow, trust me.