Bring It On

Cheer Practice  

                                                             Lily's POV

(A/N: 'Lasha is head cheerleader at her school and helps out with Lily's squad)

'Lasha: Ok girls, today we have two new members of the squad. Ava and Stephanie are both new and were both cheerleaders in their last school, I've seen them both and they're both mega fierce so I hope y'all can keep up!

The two girls make their way into the gym as we all applaud them, Ava has her name on her sports  bra written in diamantes. They were both beautiful, with their long hair and smiling faces. I turned to look at Asia who was glaring at both of them.

Lily: Asia, what's wrong?

Asia: They both went to my last school, total bitches. 

Lily: They seem nice.

Asia: Back in elementary they hung out with a group of girls who called themselves the Pretty Comitee. As well as being pretty, the Pretty Comitee loved charity and raising money and most of them cheered at my last cheer gym. Ava and Stephanie hated the fact that the Pretty Comitee was so nice to everyone so everyone they thought was too ugly to be in the group were thrown out and most of them were humiliated so badly they left. They even threw out their leader and bullied her so bad she had to homeschool for a couple of years.

Lily: Where's the leader now?

Asia: She's fine now, even though she homeschooled she still continued cheering, she's back in normal school now and is best friends with the most adorable British girl.

Lily: You had friends who called themeselves the Pretty Comitee?

Asia: We were like seven when we came up with the name. Oh my gosh they're coming over.

Ava and Stephanie make their way over to us, Stephanie is playing with her perfect curls twisting them around her finger.

Ava: Lily is it?

Lily: Oh yeah, you must be Ava and Stephanie.

Ava:  Cute accent. Hey Steph look who finally came out of hiding.

Stephanie: Little Asia? I remember you crying to your brother when we threw you off the Pretty Comitee.

Ava and Stephanie both laugh.

Asia: Well that was then and this is now.

Stephanie: Say Lily isn't your brother in that group Mindless Behavior?

Ava: Oh my gosh I love them! Can you get them to like perform at my house?

Asia: She's not getting you thots anything!

Ava: Lily honey, did Asia force you to be her best friend?

Lily: No.

Stephanie: Geez, who is the captain of this sorry squad anyway?

Asia: Me, I'm the captain of this squad that just happens to be an all star squad and best in the district.

Ava: You couldn't captain anything, let's go Steph.

Both Stephanie and Ava walk off laughing.

Lily: I'm sorry they're so mean to you and you know I can't stand up for you because I'm so nice to everyone.

I hugged her.

Asia: It's ok, they're just irrelevant hoes. I can handle them.

'Lasha: Ok girls line up!