Chapter 1

***Macie's POV***
Hi. I am Macie. Macie Styles. Yes, I am the sister of Harry Styles of 'One Direction'. How lucky of me. If you're that kind of person who just really crushes on this one boy from a really famous boy band from across the freaking world and literally cries overnight just because you can't have him, then welcome to my crappy life, mate. Enjoy while you can.

There's nothing really special about me, besides the fact that I am Harry Styles of One Direction's sister. I'm quite popular at school. Some say I inherited Harry's dimples, which I am proud of because I love his dimples. Some guys can easily fall for me they could say but other than that, I am nothing special.

I can tell you one thing though, that I am blessed to have a great family. A loving mother, Anne, a very cheery sister, Gemma, and of course, what I am really proud of, having a caring, loving, sweet and funny brother like none other than Harry Styles. He is just the best. Literal-----

"Macie? Macie! Wake up!", okay that was not what I was talking about when we say 'best'.

"Coming, Harry!", I snapped. Oh shit.... I've got school! No no nononononono!

I immediatley jumped out of bed and rushed to get a towel before entering the bathroom. After a nice shower, I swung the closet doors open, literally throwing my clothes out. I wore a mint green off-shoulder hanging blouse and skinny jeans that had rips on the knees. I struggled to get into my black converse before running down to the kitchen.

"What time is it? Is it past seven?! Am I late?!", I asked in a rush when I saw Harry. Harry just laughed at me like I was some crazy chick.

"You don't have school today, hun. It's Saturday...", he said, with a smile showing his dimples.

What the actual fuck?! I was going through all those stuff for fucking nothing?!

"Then why the hell would you wake me up in like, -", I paused to look at the clock, my eyebrows making a V shape in my forehead, "- 7:15 in the fucking morning for nothing?!", I yelled, causing Harry to smile even wider.

"Chill, mate. I didn't wake you up early just for fun, I called you because we're going somewhere.", he said. My frown faded as he said that.

"We? As in, me and you? Where?", I asked, as if I have misheared it or something.

"You'll see.", he snorted, a smirk playing on his lips. Where the hell would he be taking me? When it's especially just the two of us?

------------------------------------

After eating breakfast, Harry and I said our goodbyes to mum before we skipped to his car. He got in the driver's seat and waited for me to hop in. When I was in, he put the keys in the ignition and pulled back from our driveway. Midway in the trip, I looked at a smiling Harry and blurted out.

"Where are we going, Harry?", I asked, a smile forming on my lips without me knowing.

"Somewhere.....", he mumbled, barely audible. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, but shook it off anyway. I looked outside the window again, looking at the cars and people passing by the city. It was such a beautiful sight. Tall buildings, people roaming around, with still some trees, though.

The trip took about half an hour. I was getting really curious because I have never been in this part of the city yet. I pressed a button that made the window go down and popped my head out slightly. I can see in the side mirror a line of fans, mostly girls, just behind the car, some holding cameras and instantly knew that they were paparazzi. Some even holding banners that wrote 'we love Harry!'.

"Um, don't you think it would be a great idea if you drove a little bit faster?", I said, popping my head back in and pulling the window back up. Harry looked at the side mirror on his side and nodded his head. We picked up a little pace.

"Get used to this when I'm around...", he said, causing me to roll my eyes and let out a slight chuckle.

Harry turned a corner and my eyes widened at the sight that was in front of us. My jaw literally snapped open as I saw a crowd of people outside a really tall building, as if waiting for someone. When they saw the approaching car, like, our car, they literally went into screams and yelling, getting the attention of other people, some even fainting in the middle of the road.

"Harry?", I said looking over to him.

"Don't worry. We've got guards. I won't let anything happen to my little sister, y'know?", he said, cracking a small smile for me to see. What he said literally made me smile. You see what I mean by ' best brother ever ' ?

We eventually parked outside the building, fans smacking the car's windows, in hope for Harry's attention. Harry fished out his phone in his pocket, picked out a number and dialed it. I really couldn't make it out what he was saying due to the fans' screaming but I could hear the words ' outside ', ' guards ', and ' fans '. I'm guessing he called for back-up.

A few seconds later, guards started appearing and positioning at the front of Harry's door, blocking fans out. I would not want be in their place.

Harry opened the door, grabbing a hold of my hand making fans scream louder than before. It really made me go deaf. We hopped out, getting squeezed by fans but Harry had a tight grip on my hand the whole time.

------------------------------------

We made it inside the cold building in one piece, thank God for that. I noticed the really fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling and the luxurious waiting room.

"Harry, where are we?", I asked, not letting go of his large hand. He didn't let out a single word but instead dragged me to the elevator. Once we were inside, he pressed the number 13, out of 25 buttons. Wow, this place is big.

The doors opened, revealing a not-so-long corridor that had a door on the end. Harry stepped out and so did I, following him. When we were at the end, he placed his hand on the door knob, turning it and opening the door. I stepped in, not knowing what this place is. It was quite big, cameras everywhere, a studio, changing rooms, a stage and what not. I looked back to see a smiling Harry.

"Harry, what is this place?", I asked, tilting my head to the side. I heard footsteps behind me which made me flinch a little. I didn't turn back though, until he spoke up.

"Welcome to the One Direction Studio, love.", I froze. I could not believe it. Not because this is the One Direction Studio, but because of that voice. That voice sounded too familiar and beautiful and it made me want to faint right then and there. I turn around, slowly, not believing that this was actually happening. My eyes widened, my mouth wide open, I face to see none other than the Louis Tomlinson, with a wide smile on his beautiful lips.

------------------------------------

Aahhhhhhhhhh. I am really screaming right now though it's just the first fucking chapter.... Hehe

-Jaine -xx