Chapter 23

Heyyyyoooo! So, last chapter theskythatwontfall said she wanted Ziall, so, ZIALL IT IS! Warning! : A bit cry-ish.... I think? Sad-ish? Maybe...

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------------

***Niall's POV***

Man, how could Louis do that? Macie is like, a little sister to me, it hurts to see her cry.

I go to my room, closing the door afterwards. I plop in my bed and open Twitter to check my mentions.

@NiallOfficial is a total fag! This is why I hate One Direction! Gay idiots...

@NiallOfficial and Zayn Malik? Hell naaaaw bruh! Stay away from my man, you gay faggot!

I can't believe Zayn literally chose @NiallOfficial. I mean, his voice isn't even good and he is sooo not attractive! Eww!

@NiallOfficial and Zayn? I am forcing myself to not throw up!

Every single tweet, a tear slides down my cheek. Eventually, after a couple more tweets, I let the tears fall freely. Is this how my so-called 'fans' see me? A gay idiot?

I bury my face in my pillow and sob until my throat burned. I decided to break up with Zayn because I don't want to hurt him any further. I go down, seeing Zayn in front of the T. V.

"Zayn?", I croak, my throat burning with every swallow. Zayn looked up to me and frowned.

"Niall? Babe, have you been crying? Are you okay?", he said, walking to me and holding me close to his chest. Tears fall down as I reply.

"I'm sorry, Zayn but, I think w-we need to b-break up...", I said, just above a whisper. Zayn tensed and pulled away, staring at me.

"What do you mean, baby? Niall, what's up with you?", he said, a single tear spilling from his beautiful hazel eyes. I looked down to my feet and bit my lip.

"Sorry, Zayn. The fans just don't like us together, I think it's best if we split up", I say, then walking up to my room, locking the door and running up to my bed, sobbing my heart out.

A few minutes after, a soft knock came from the door. "Go away!", I yelled, not really in the mood for company.

"Knock knock, my little Irish leprechaun. I think I can help you", a soft, soothing voice came from the other side. Macie.

I slowly got up, opened the door to see Macie, Liam and Zayn outside.

"Niall--", Zayn started and tried to walk up to me but Macie put a hand in front of him, stopping him.

"Ah ah ah. Let me handle this", she says and looks at me. I nod slowly, gesturing her to come in, but only her. The moment she stepped foot into my room, I slam the door close on Zayn and Liam's faces and instantly lock it.

------------------------------------

***Zayn's POV***

I tried stepping in but Niall had already closed the door. Both me and Liam put our ears to the door. "Are they talking talking yet?", Liam asks.