Chapter 40 Warning

No. This is not a warning for a sexual chapter. *single tear falls from eye*

This is a warning to tell you all that...

This is the last chapter...

I'm getting emotional now... *fans self* ( < this is what I am actually doing right now... )

I can't believe that I have reached the last chapter of this story. I'm gonna miss writing this... :(

This journey in Macie's, Louis', Liam's and all of One Direction's lives has been AMAZING. This has been my fave story to write out of all the stories I have written.

To theskythatwontfall , -spoonsirwin and to all of my readers, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I would be absolutely nowhere without you guys. Thank you sooooooo much.

To say that I have reached the very last chapter is very depressing. I loved to write this story and I just don't want it to end this soon. But, 40 chapters? I think this would be the perfect end, right?

I can't do this.... This is verrrryyy emotional for me...

:(

I'm gonna miss this....

BUT....

I'll be posting more and more and more books! I'm not leaving Wattpad. Just, this book is literally my best one.

But, anyways, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for joining me with Macie, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Kayla in this unforgettable and amazing journey. It would be nothing without you.

Thank you for the votes....

The comments....

The follows......

The support......

The laughs......

The tears.... ( -spoonsirwin haha lol XD )

The suspenses and suprises.......

The love.......

Thank you all so much and I love you!

So here you go. I'll be posting chapter 40 very soon. AND please read it till the end. You might not know, there might be a surprise waiting for you guys... ;)

Au revoir!

:) ❤️❤️❤️

Xx Ziji