Chapter 12

Let's see how it goes. Btw, i have another book that I'm making called " Related ". Coming soon! 😊

-Jaine -xx

-------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

I suddenly stopped dead from breathing. I held my breath and tried to examine this feeling. Louis is holding my hand. Louis is holding my hand... Louis is what?!

I looked down to see my hand, below Louis', resting in the armrest of the seats. My gaze found its way to Louis, who doesn't seem to know he's holding my hand. Louis looked so calm and.... Beautiful... I had the courage to open my mouth nervously, though.

"Louis?", I said. I earned his attention and looked down on my eyes. "Yeah?". I nodded at our hands, Louis' eyes getting wide as he looked. He immediatley removed his hand and said a quiet ' sorry ' before fixing himself. Weird...

"Macie?"

"Hmm?", I hummed turning my gaze back on him. "A---about that.... That message....", he started, biting his lip and looking down on my hand. Oh no... Not this...

"Look, Lou, I know you didn't mean it, besides, you're in love with someone, right?", I asked hesitantly as I forced a smile on my face when I know that I am literally crashing and breaking in the inside.

"Well, yeah, I am in love but...", he said, but I cut him off. "See? All the more reason to---", I said but he talked quicker. "But, I'm in love with.....", he said. Sweat is now starting to form on his head, though it is freezing here that I was starting to shiver. "I'm in love with....with...".

"With who? C'mon.... Tell me...", I said, giving him my pleading eyes. Louis' bottom lip started to quiver at this point and when I had asked him about it, he would say that it was because of the freezing temparature of the plane. He never answered my question but I shrugged it off. I wouldn't want to pressure him much. 

I tried to sleep it off, but unfortunately, the plane was too cold. My lips were practically shivering. I couldn't sleep at all. I started shifting uncomfortably on my seat, but Louis was too worried to let it be. "Are you okay, MayMay? You look, pale and you're shivering. Wait... You're cold aren't you?", Louis said, his eyebrows in a sad position. I nodded while still shivering like crazy. Fortunately, Louis offered his big jacket for me to wear. "But are you not cold yourself?", I asked worriedly as he put the jacket over my shoulders.

"N---No... N-N-Not at a-all...", he said, obviously shivering. "A-At least y-y-you get t-to be w-warm....", Louis stuttered, giving me a small shaky smile. I smiled back and leaned in to press my lips on his cheeks. Suddenly, he wasn't shivering anymore. In fact, his face was all red. I--I'm just going to pretend that that was from the heat, not from the kiss. "Th--Thanks...", he said, warming up a little. A smile made its way to my face when I realized I was squeezing Louis' hand the whole time.

------------------------------------

I didn't realize that I actually fell asleep on Louis' lap, because he pulled the armrest that was seperating us up. His hand was carefully caressing my hair. His thighs are so soft they feel like a pillow against my cheek. I woke up to the sound of the pilot on the speakers, saying that we have landed on Hong Kong. Finally. 'Bout time. I fluttered my eyes open, feeling the soft and gentle strokes Louis gave my hair. It felt so good, I don't want it to end. I tilted my head to the touch, enjoying it. I love how Louis' soft hands felt against my hair. I lifted myself up, sitting in my chair and looking at Louis. I gave him a smile which he happily returned.

His hand shakily snaked its way to my cheek, cupping it gently. The warmth of his hand is still there, though we've been here, freezing to death. I found myself leaning in to his touch, closing my eyes in the process. He traced my cheekbone with his thumb, rubbing it gently. Soon, his thumb made circular patterns on my cheek.

I felt something hot on the skin of my lips so I opened my eyes again, but my eyes widened as I did. Louis' lips was merely inches away from mine!

"Did you sleep well?", he whispered, his breath tickling my chin and lips. I nodded, gulping down. He smiled and went back to his seat, removing his hand from my cheek. My cheek felt cold and it made me flinch, missing the contact of Louis' hand with my skin. I got my bag that was under the seat in front of me and got my earbuds instead of my headphones. I plugged them to my phone and played some music, putting my phone back in my pocket as I have chosen a song.

Once we have fully stopped, the flight attendant told us that we could unbuckle our seatbelts, so we could leave the plane. That's exactly what we did and seconds later, we were outside the plane. A lot of paparazzi was waiting outside, but more people were waiting on the waiting area. We went there, a few people asking about the tour and the flight. Stuff like that. The boys answered few of them and went straight back to walk. The most questions went to Niall and Zayn, and I knew why, noticing that their hands were locked together. I really thought that they were sweet. I loved them.

After we get our trolleys and stuff, Harry instructed Louis to do something, though I couldn't make out what they were talking about due to the fact that they were whispering. Louis gave Harry a nod and seconds later, I could feel Louis' warm hands lock against mine. Maybe Harry told Louis to since there were a lot of people. I thought it would stay like that, but I was wrong.

Louis had entwined our fingers and I could feel shivers run up my spine. We walked out, hand in hand. I could feel the tight pushes the people gave us. Cameras snapping everywhere. We finally got in the van in one piece. Louis never let go of my hand, and I was starting to feel that he entwined our fingers not because Harry told him to. We kept quiet through the whole trip, a smile on my and Louis' faces.

--------------------------------------

Aaaaah! Lolz here they are in Hong Kong! Yay! Stay beautiful and keep reading! 😘👌🏻

-Jaine -xx