Chapter 23

Heyyooo! I hope you read the last chapter because May 17, 2016 ( yesterday :p ), I turned 21! Well, 12... Ahahaha I like to go to my own little world sometimes... Anyways, thanks, kitties! Luv u guyz!

-J -xx

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

After that, Harry talked to me about not letting Louis get into my mind, and if Liam hurts me like that, he's definitely going to get me out of the band and not see any of the boys anymore. Of course, Liam doesn't want to do that, and I know he'll never.

I got into my room, then burying my face in my pillow. Then, I feel someone get into bed with me.

"Liam?", I ask, once I see his face. He smiled. "I figured you would like some company", he said. I nodded and nuzzled closer, my cheek pressed against his hard chest.

"Thank you, Liam", I said.

He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer. "Of course, sweetheart".

I guess I was just getting used to being called baby girl.

------------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

I stormed my way to my bedroom. Eleanor! That bitch! ( I'm sorry! ) She started this all!

-flashback-

I was grabbing my gift for Macie. She is gonna be so surprised! As I was just about to grab the small red box on my dresser, my door came flying open. There stood none other than Eleanor Calder, my ex-girlfriend.

"Eleanor? What the hell are you doing here?", I asked, venom dripping from every word. She smirked amd walked closer to me. I eventually ended up sitting on my bed, with her in front of me.

"I came back for you, BooBear", she said with that stupid smirk on her face. Back for me?! ( Back For You anyone? No? Okay, sorry ) Who the fuck does she think she is?! She left me after 4 years, then what?! Back for me?! Hell no, motherfucker!

"No, Eleanor! I don't want you anymore! After 4 years, you don't just expect me to want you back!", I yelled at her. She pushed me down on the bed, got on top of me and kissed me. How dare she! I tried pushing her, which made her tumble and accidentally knock a picture from my dresser, smashing the glass, creating a shattering noise. And not just a picture. A picture of Macie and I. That just boils my blood.

She growled and pounced on me again and kissed me, but this time, pinning my arms above my head. Damn, she's strong...

After a few seconds, we heard a clink! sound and our attentions were brought to the door. There. There stood a beautiful young woman, crying a river ( see wut I did there? ;3 ), who I know as the girl I love.

Macie.

-flashback over-

"Eleanor!", I yelled. I bursted in my room, and there laid Eleanor, in nothing but her underwear.

"What are you doing?", I asked, my voice slightly lowered. God... What is she doing to me? She knows I can't resist a body like hers!

"Come on, BooBear, you know you want it", she whispers seductively and walks towards me. She pins me against a wall and kisses my neck, sucking on it. I can't help but moan.

"You're gonna want me all over again", she whispers in my ear and bites the lobe. That's all it took to tip me off. I pushed her against the bed and sucked on her neck, the lust taking over. She moaned sexily as she unbuttons my shirt.