Chapter 39

Fucking.... I don't know what to say about reaching 500 reads.

Thank you.

-Zeya -xx ( < more about this at the end )

-------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

While roaming around the mall, my phone dinged. I check it and notice a notification from Twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne : Single. But, all is good, right, bessy @MayMay_1DFeVeR? XD BESSSSY!

And there was an attached photo of me and Liam's selfie taken a while ago when we just stopped crying.

I laughed at the photo as I skipped next to him. He slung an arm across my shoulders as we laughed.

"You sound like a fucking girl", I said, giggling and wrapping an arm around his waist as we stumbled from our laughter.

"A hot fucking girl, to be honest", he said. I rolled my eyes playfully and mumbled a quiet you wish as he gently shoved me.

"Shut up", he said. I smiled at him.

"Oooh! Here! Macie!", Kayla said. We stopped and I snapped my head to her direction. ( a/n: *smirks* )

She pointed to a store which I don't remember. It looks like a store for babies?

I walk to her and the others, keeping my hand around Liam's waist. "What happened here?".

Kayla beamed. "This is where you met me! And... I met...", she trailed off, briefly looking at Harry for a second. This is where they met? And where we met?

"That's great!", I said. "Remember anything?", Niall asked, rocking Nila.

I close my eyes for a moment.

I saw a cute, young girl there. Alone. I walk up to her.

Amy?

I scoop her up. "Hey there. Tell you what, I'll help you find your mommy".

Amy!

I scrunch my nose in concentration as I hear the others mumble she's remembering something...!

"Amy! Oh God, there you are!", said a young woman, running up to me. "Thank you!".

Kayla...

"But I thought her name was Macy?", I asked, handing her the child who I now know as AMY.

I giggle a little which made the others confused and let out a small huh?.

"congratulations, Mrs. uh?".

Ooops...

"Ms. Hollister, actually. I'm single", she said.

Oh, now I feel bad for saying that.

"Bye!".

I snap my eyes open to reveal 5 people looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I smile. "I just remembered".

-------------------------------

We went to Forever 21 for some reason, Harry dragging Kayla and Amy with him and rushing inside the store. I'm guessing he wanted to spoil them. I giggled and ran up to them.

Once inside, I found them over to the dresses and Harry shoved a dress to Kayla. Kayla shook her head and mouthed some words but Harry dragged the both of them ( Amy and Kayla ) to the dressing room. I went to where the shoes were and examine the shelves.