Chapter 36

Heyyyyooo!!! The last chapter was... Hayla... Yup... Anyways, here is another update because I love you guys... 😘

I'm sorry I didn't update in foreeeeeveeeerrr 'cause, guess what?

Fucking school. That's what. -_-

Anyways, enjoooooy!!!

-Zeya -xx

---------------------------------

***Kayla's POV***

Oh. My. God. Harry Styles is kissing me. Harry friggen Styles is kissing me?! Wow....

In a matter of seconds, I was kissing back, his plump, pink and soft lips moving against mine. Homagad... This feels sooo good. I could only imagine this before but now, now that it's happening, right before my eyes? It's a whole different thing...

"Mommy?", a voice interrupts us. Oh God. Amy.

We pull away and blush. I clear my throat and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Sorry, Ames. Uh... I was just, uh", I said, not being able to form words. Oh god what do I say? Uh...

"Is uncle Harry your boyfriend?", she asked. I hear Harry snicker for a bit. I smack his arm as I smile at my daughter who looked up at me. I picked her up.

"Uhm, well, Ames... Uh... You're still not gonna get it but, I know you will when you're older", I try to escape. She yawned and nodded.

"Okay mommy. I love you", she whispered before quietly snoring. I stroke her hair and kiss it. But before I could say anything, I glance at Harry for a brief moment and said,

"I love you, too".

---------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

As I walk back from the pool, I hear a door close behind me. I turn around and saw nobody. Okaaay, I am creeped out now. I turn around and continued to walk, slowly picking pace. I hear a thud that made me flinch and look back again. A black figure was standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Who are you?!", I yelled so he can hear. Boy, was I wrong when I said he.

The figure came closer and the closer it is, the clearer it gets.

Eleanor.

In a matter of seconds, she was in front of me. I inspected her poker face well.

"What the fuck do you want now?", I spit as I put my hands on my hips. A smirk played on her lips.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe this!", she yelled as she pulled her hand from her back and smash something on my head.

"Aah! What the fuck?!", I yell as I collapse onto my knees, clutching my aching head. I withdraw my hand to see a lot of blood.

I pull my hand back to see a lot of blood. Just the sight made me wanna faint.

( a/n: if u remember this, I love you soooo much ^ )

I hear her sickening evil chuckle. "Goodnight, MayMay. Hahaha!", she said. ( a/n: < lol I don't even XD )

My body feels heavy as I fall completely to the floor, my vision blurring but before anything else, I hear,

"Eleanor!"

And that's when my world was just a black space.

---------------------------------

***Louis' POV***