Epilouge: I

Yas, epilouge!

Before you get on with the story, I want to make sure you know that...

I have officially made a brand new sequel and I hope to publish it soon. I'll be publishing it once I finish my new story Calum's Hood.

Warning though. This chapter contains sexual scenes and if you are under 14, please do not read. (But I can't force you can I? ;D )

Okay, on with the story!

Ahres xx ( new name :D )

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

Louis fished into his back pocket, pulling out a velvet box. While the people were going crazy, and the boys shouting their congratulations to Louis, he opened the box and revealed a diamond ring.

But it wasn't just any diamond ring...

It was the same ring I had worn on that photoshoot a few years ago.

My hand cupped my mouth. "Louis...", I whispered, my voice muffled by my palm. He chuckled as he took the ring out of the box, setting the box back in his pocket.

"Remember that photoshoot, Mace? Where I told you I knew who I was going to marry?", he asked. I nodded while tears were still streaming down my face.

"Well, here she is. The most beautiful girl in the world, now Mrs. Tomlinson", he said. I giggled at the nickname. While there was 17 year old me, just dreaming for this day to come true.

"I love you so much you have no idea", I whispered, looking up to him. He smiled.

"I love you more than the stars", he said and planted another kiss on my lips.

------------------------------------

"Louis!", I shrieked as my husband of two years chased me around our flat.

Everything is literally perfect for the last 2 years. We haven't gotten married yet, though. Which was fine with both me and Louis. The boys were happy, though Harry might want to take trust lessons now.

Harry and Kayla are happily together and their little baby girl was born a couple of years ago. Baby Darcy Anne Styles is now 5 years old.

Nila and Zach are growing as well. They are both 6 years old. Nila has beautiful jet black hair, just like Zayn's and Zach had brown hair like Niall's.

Nila had earned Niall's blue eyes, while Zach had Zayn's precious brown eyes.

Liam had a new girlfriend, Cheryl. She was the definition of beauty queen. She had long brownish-blonde hair and she and Liam had a large age gap but that didn't get between them.

Whilst Niall and Zayn are married and the fans were taking it really well. At their wedding, Harry, Liam, Louis and I had surprised a lot of fans and picked some to be invited to the Ziall couple's wedding. They were ecstatic and congratulated the two.

While me and Lou are running around the house, he chased me to the bedroom since I had no clue on where else to go.

He eventually catched up to me and pinned me down against the bed. He looked at me with mischief in his eyes.