Chapter 4

So two updates in one day.... I think I might try to keep up with that... Hehe.. Also, chapter's in Louis' POV. Get ready, peepz.

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

I woke up with my eyes stinging like hell. Was I up all night?

Oh, that's right, Tommo. You were. You were talking to that beautiful angelic girl, Macie Styles.

I dunno what's gotten into me but the first time I saw her I was like.... Wow. Harry has been talking to us about her recently and says that she's a huge huge major fan of One Direction. Hehe. That explains.

Macie just gave me this wierd feeling in my chest, like my lungs were actually made of metal, and I could drop any second. Whenever I see her smile and dimples, it just makes me so light headed. I don't fucking know why...

------------------------------------

After eating breakfast, I fished my phone out of my pocket and logged on to Twitter. I pressed the ' new tweet ' button and typed.

@Louis_Tomlinson : Good Morning! 😎

I pressed the ' enter ' button and the tweet was sent. I put my phone down and grabbed my glass of orange juice, taking a sip out of it. I immediatley heard a buzz from my phone. I looked it up, still drinking.

@MayMay_1DFeVeR re-tweeted your post.

I literally spit out the juice I was drinking due to utter shock. Macie re-tweeted my post! How do I know it's her? I follow her, duh!

------------------------------------

That noon, I decided to stop by at Niall's place to pick him up. Harry invited us over to his house to have a little fun. I knew Zayn was there so I don't have to worry about going to his house. Zayn and Niall have been acting strange around each other. I don't know, ever since that truth or dare we had, that--- oh God, I'm remembering it again! No!

-Flashback-

"Friday night!!!!", Zayn yelled over the loud music that was booming from the large speakers. We were having a party at Liam's since it's Friday. It was getting boring so I decided to suggest to play ' Truth or Dare '.

"Guys, wanna play Truth or Dare?", I asked, wiggling my eyebrows up and down. Eventually, everybody agreed and we all started playing. Liam got to choose.

"Hmmmmm.... Louis! Truth or Dare?", he asked, a smirk playing across his lips.

"Truth...!", I said excitedly. I don't know what I was doing, slight, because I had 3 beers and I wasn't exactly drunk but little sober, though. Bear with me.

"Do you think Harry's sister- what's her * hic * name again? Oh...Macie- is hot? * hic * ", he said in between hiccups because he was totally drunk. Yup. Liam is D-R-U-N-K... Not being totally sober, or drunk, I answered foolishly.

"Yeah, sure. She's nice... * hic * oops.", I said. Liam bursted out laughing at nothing.

"Yeah... Pfft, guess what? She is mine! Haha! You guys don't have a chance!", Liam said, swaying around. He liked her? Oh, it was my turn now.

"Niall! Truth or Dare?", I said, pointing at Niall.

"Dare!", he said bravely. Poor Niall. He doesn't know what trouble's ahead of him. That hellish word ' Dare '.

"I dare you to kiss Zayn!", I said, totally drunk 'cause I have gotten like 2 extra bottles of beer. Niall smirked and walked towards a drinking Zayn. When Niall was close to Zayn, he snatched the bottle right out of his hand and leaned in to kiss him. Woah! I did not know he was actually gonna do it since he always chickens out of my dares. Well, that explains that he was totally drunk. But wait, Niall wasn't drinking anything before.... What?!