Chapter 6

Sooooo last chapter was pretty long.... Hope you liked it though...

-Jaine -xx
------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

' destiny ' category

Destiny Category?! What the actual fuck?! What was that supposed to mean? Getting married or something?! Uhm..... Looks like I'm right....

------------------------------------

I opened the door slowly, earning the boys' gaze on me. Looks like I was right. Louis was wearing a very decent tuxedo and black shoes. His hair was styled to the side which made him look so perfect. I'll tell you our special accessories later!

I was wearing a long white bridal gown that had jewels and beads all over it. I wore heels that seemed to be made out of glass because they were completely see-thru. My hair was straight at top, but soft curled at the bottom. I've got to admit, my hair looked amazing especially that I had this flower crown with white and pink roses in a pattern, white pink, white pink. I wore a pearl necklace that had a single crystal heart at the middle. I was wearing yellow shimmer eyeshadow and red lipstick, but not that red though.

Now, for that special accessory, we were both wearing engagement rings! Mine was a slender simple one with one diamond at the center. Louis' was a big plain one that really went well with his small fingers. I can't believe this.

"Woah, Macie... You look.... You look....", Niall stuttered. Harry's eyes were as wide as he could get them. "My sister is just so beautiful, isn't she?", he nagged. I blushed. What the hell?! Louis' expression was the best. It looks like we were actually getting married, y'know? "Let's go?", Louis said, offering his hand for me to take. "Of course", I replied, putting my hand in his.

Okay, the position was just cah-ray-zeeeee!

We had to stand facing each other. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath tickle my lips. The photographer asked Louis to put his hand on my waist, and he did as told. He placed his left hand on my waist, making me flinch at the touch. Oh God.... Soon, my hand found its way to his shoulder, a smile creeping across his face as I did so. I smile back, dimples showing again. I swear, our faces were just too close to each other our noses were bumping and any slip could make our lips connect in a flash..! It's not like I don't want to, it's just... Oh what the damn hell am I thinking?! Focus, Macie!

His other hand was instructed to go through my hair, though carefully so he wouldn't mess up, and he did. Thank God my hair stayed nice. Oh. This was the second pose...

First one gave me chills.

I had my back facing Louis, again, he at the back. His left arm on my stomach, my hand on top of his. While both our rights were showing the cam our rings. Yup. His head was on my right shoulder, him bending a little. I leaned my head against his. I can suddenly feel my heartbeat quicken up. But I shrugged it off, just for this shoot.

Liam's face wasn't at all happy when I had a chance to glance at him from the corner of my eye. Why is that?

---------------------------------

When we were in our second position,

Louis had his gaze stuck on me for what felt like hours, though only minutes. "Love your outfit, love...", he whispered with a smile, his warm breath brushing on my lips. It felt nice, and it only made me want to kiss him then, but who am I? His girlfriend of some sort?

Louis stared into my eyes longingly, smiling whenever I would glance back to his beautiful blue eyes. It made me want to lean in and kiss him, mumbling the two words ' I do '. It felt like we were married already, though we barely know each other.

A few shots have been taken, before we could finally part. When the shoot was over, I was just about to break free of Louis' grip when he all of a sudden forced me to stay, his hand pushing my head closer. "Uhm, Louis?", I said, glancing and staring into his eyes. "You know, I would dream of getting married. And I know exactly who...", Louis mumbled. That made my heart break. He's already chosen a wife? Poor me and my hopeful damn soul.

"Who's the lucky girl then?", I asked, my eyes full of hope, though I know I wouldn't snatch a chance. "That, I can't tell you just yet, love...", he chuckled, his nose rubbing against mine. Oh God... Please help me... Help me fight back the urge to just close the space between us! I pulled away, and so did Louis. We parted ways to go to our rooms, but without saying ' later... '. I closed the door behind me. I lean back, sliding down the door, pulling my knees up to my chest and squeezing them tight. If only you knew, Lou.

--------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

I rush to my changing room, only to sit down and bury my face in my hands, my elbows resting on my thighs. Why did I feel this way about you, Macie? Why?! During that photoshoot, I just had the urge to kiss her beautiful, red lips. They were just so tempting! Wait... I get it now, Macie...

I get now why I feel all warm when I'm around you.
I get now why I feel shivers when I see you smile.
I get now why I feel light headed when I see your gorgeous eyes.
I get now why I felt the urge to kill and strangle someone when Liam tries to flirt with you.

I open my phone to go on Twitter, not believing that this was happening. Could it be happening? I made a new tweet and immediatley sent it, smiling as I read my own words.

@Louis_Tomlinson : I have fallen for you.

------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Why?! Short chapter but deal with it...!

-Jaine -xx