Chapter 35

Got to 35 chapters.... Wow... Okay so I have to tell u guys something...

Srsly, Wattpad hates me... My story Maiden // h.s. [ AU ] got deleted. Again. I don't even know why it's happening! I'm actually really lucky this story is not getting deleted. Damn. I had a really great plot for that story... 😫😫😫

Anyways, I won't be updating for a while because school starts in Monday and I could only update on Friday nights and Saturdays or if there is any school holidays... So, sorry. ✌🏻️

Anyways, enjooooyyyy!

-Zeya -xx

---------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

As I reach the sun beds, I found a familiar person sitting on one of them. I approach her.

"Kayla! Oh my gosh, you're here!", I said. She looks up to me and her eyes widen.

"Macie! Omg, I can't believe you actually remember me!", she said, standing up and hugging me. Suddenly, Louis popped out of nowhere.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Louis. Hi, hello! Oh my gosh... Uhm, do you mind if I take a picture with you?", Kayla said, fishing her phone out. Louis smiled.

"No, of course not, babe. Come here", he said and they took a photo.

"Thank you!", Kayla said and hugged him. She looked to me and gave me a look of realization.

"Oh, uh... Hehe... Uhm, this is my daughter, Amy", she said, avoiding any awkward moments.

I smiled at the sight of Amy. I scooped her up and put her on my hip.

"Hi, baby girl! What are you guys doing here?", I ask the 4-year-old. She smiled.

"Vacay!", she said. I smiled. I rock her ever-so-slightly as she clinged her small arms around my neck.

"Uhm, would you like to come with us?", I offer and Kayla's eyes brightened.

"Really?! Oh, thank you!", she said and picking her stuff. Louis helped her with some of the bags as I carry Amy. Her little fingers played with my wet hair. We walked to the café where the others were staying.

We spot them and we approach them. "Guys! This is Kayla, my friend. She and her daughter are here for vacation, I hope you don't mind her staying with us for a bit", I said, grasping Kayla's hand.

"Kayla?", Harry said. I raise an eyebrow and glance at Kayla.

"Hi, Harry", she quietly whispered.

"You guys know each other?", I asked. Harry nodded.

"Yeah. Met her in that baby shop last week", he said. Oh my gosh. Wow.

"Well, that's great! Anyways, this is Amy, her daughter", I said, handing Amy to Kayla. The boys said hi while Eleanor's face practically shouted I don't give a fuck.

Harry beamed at the little girl. He reached for her hand and she lightly grasped 3 of his fingers.

"Hi, there baby girl. How old are you?", he asked. She held up 3 fingers, but again, Kayla held up another one.

"4?", he asked and Amy nodded. Amy tilted her head to the side and made grabbing hands to Harry.

"May I?", he asked and Kayla gave her to him.

"Daddy?", Amy asked. We all fell silent.

I cleared my throat with a big, big, smirk. Oh my god, this is amazayn!!!!! ( < yash, you go, Mace! )