Chapter 20

Chapter 20 yaaay! 😘🎉🎉🎉

-Jaine -xx

-----------------------------

***Macie's POV***

I was walking around the park with Louis, hand in hand. It was a beautiful morning. Or so I thought.

Just when we stopped a man suddenly pounced on Louis and tackled him to the ground.

"Louis!", I yelled as I witness his head bang onto the ground. He grunted and tried to push the man away. I helped by pulling him off but he got a hold of me and pushed me, causing me to tumble to the ground. He turned to face me. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on her! Leave her out of this!", Lou yelled, trying to sit up but the man kicked him where *ahem* you know...

Louis grunted and moaned in pain as he curled up on the ground. "Lou! Are you alright, love?!", I said, rushing to his aid but the man stopped me by grabbing my arm and pulling me to a tree and pinning me against it. His mask only covered his eyes, but still I couldn't make out who it was. Until I glanced at his neck.

A birthmark. I know that mark from somewhere. Suddenly, it clicked in me...

"Liam?", I asked, uncertain. The man chuckled. That laugh. Was it Liam?

"You're a good guesser, aren't you Macie, dear?", he said in a creepy tone. He took the mask off and there stood Liam.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked, tears prickling the corners of my eyes. Our bodies were so pressed together the space was enough to put only a piece of paper. He lowered his head to my ear.

"Because you are mine, and only mine", he said, his breath hitting my ear, tickling it. He gently bit on it and sucked at the lobe. I knew it was wrong, but somehow, I managed to lift my hands into his hair and entangle his locks into my fingers.

Why was I doing this? Liam kicked Louis, pinned me against a tree, was seducing me and I... Liked it? This is just sooo wrong.

"L-Liam...", I moaned his name. It felt so good. He left small kisses on my jawline, down to my neck and sucked at the sweet spot. I can't help but moan loudly.

"L-Liam p-please st-stop... Th-this is w-wrong...", I whispered, biting back a moan that was stuck in my throat, waiting to be released into the air. He didn't listen. He kept sucking because he knew I enjoyed it.

He licked, bit, sucked at the spot, making me weak in the knees. "L-Liam...", I trailed off.

"Do I make you feel good, Macie, dear?", he asked, still sucking at my neck hungrily. I gripped at his hair and tugged on it gently, telling him that it was driving me nuts.

"Yes, Liam, soooo good, but, this is wrong. W-we have t-to sto-- uhhhhh", I tried to say, but moaned at the end. It was true, it felt so good. Liam pleasured me just by doing this but, it was wrong. I loved Louis, and only Louis.

"But honey, can't you see? Louis' not here for you...", he whispered against my skin, his breath sending shivers up and down my spine, as if reading my thoughts. That's when I remembered Louis.

I looked behind Liam's shoulder, well barely 'cause he was so tall, so I had to stand on my toes, and looked for the man I loved. He wasn't there. Where is he?

"Louis?", I said, pushing Liam off of me, looking around the park. He's gone. Arms snaked their way around my waist, pulling me into a hard chest.

"Shhhh. He's gone. He's with another girl now", Liam whispered, pulling me close to his chest. I shook my head.

"No. No, no. That's not true... Tell me it's not!", I yelled, breaking free from his grasp but when I turned to face him, he was gone...

I collapsed to my knees, sobbing. Louis. Where are you? The last thing I heard before everything went black, was the wind whispering to me.

"You will be mine...".

---------------------------------------

I sat up right on my bed, breathing heavily. What the fuck was that?, I thought. Phew! Was just a dream. But, that dream... It was weird. Oh well.

I felt something warm on my hand and I looked over to see Louis, still lying down but eyes wide open. "Goodmorning, love", he said and sat up with me. I smiled.

"Goodmorning", I said, bending over to kiss him. It was just supposed to be a peck but Louis kept me in place by grabbing my face with both hands. It turned into a make-out session.

He pushed me gently back down and put one knee on my other side, so that he was hovering over me. His hands were at either side of my head to prevent him from crushing me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands roamed over my torso, though not taking my shirt off.

Things were getting so heated, when Louis' hands grabbed the hem of my shirt, tugging at it. I pulled away and grabbed his wrists. "Louis...", I whispered, looking into his blue orbs.

"What is it, love? What's wrong", he said. I removed his hands from my shirt. "I-I'm not ready yet, Lou", I whispered, sitting up when he got off of me. I looked down at my hands and played with my fingers.

"I'm sorry, Lou", I whispered, still gazing on my fingers.

What if he hated me? Hated me because I couldn't give him my virginity? What if he left me? What if---

I felt a hand on my chin, lifting my face up. I was greeted by Lou's eyes and his heart-stopping smile.

"Hey, hey", he cooed, caressing my chin. "It's okay. Don't be sorry. I'm sorry, baby girl. Sorry for rushing things. I understand if you want to take things slow. Besides, Harry's probably gonna kill me", he said, chuckling at the end. I joined in on his laughter.

"Again, sorry if I couldn't give you what you wanted. You probably hate me", I said, not breaking eye contact. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I could never hate you baby girl... I love you more than I love carrots. Never forget that. Don't think that I hate you only because you couldn't give me your virginity, no. Please don't hate yourself just because of that, Macie. I can wait. Even if I had to wait a thousand years, which will probably not happen, I'll wait for you...", he said.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was just making 2 new books! Check 'em out!

~Happily Never After? // n. h.

( ^^ yes it is about Niall because I am a Niall girl now so... But I still love both of them... Oh who am I kidding I am in love with all of them! Goddamnit! ^_^ )

~One Direction Imagines & Preferences | Louis'_Girl

( ^^ yes a book of preferences and imagines just for u guyz! I know I said I was a Niall girl and you're probz wondering ' why the bloody hell is her name Louis'_Girl? ' well... Just... I can't change it because I loooove Louis, soooo yah... )

P. S. : if you can't find the bloody stories ( like me... Ughhh ) then u can just look into my profile... Thanks! By the way, thanks for the 100 readz! I know it's not a lot, but, for me it is! I only have like, 3 votes *laughs* soo uh, it would be nice if u guys voted as well... I looooove you, kitties!

- Jaine -xx