Chapter 18

Yassss finally!

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------

***Liam's POV***

I can't believe it! Louis is gonna be Macie's boyfriend! Ugh!

- a few hours ago -

"Guys, Macie's sleeping and I want to surprise her!", Louis whisper/shouted. Ugh. What now? "What's the surprise?", Niall said. Louis smiled and chuckled a bit. What is he up to? "I'm planning on making her my girlfriend", he said.

What?!?!

"What?!", I yelled. Harry put a hand on my mouth. "Shhhhhh!", he hissed. "Why? Do we have a problem with that?", Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Yeah, you cunt! I wanted to be her boyfriend! Ugh! Fuck!

"No! I just---ugh. Whatever you're planning, I'm not helping", I snapped, trying to keep my voice low. "Why not, Li?", Zayn asked. I shook my head. "I don't feel too well. I think I might just drop at the park for fresh air. Goodluck, Louis", I said. Yeah... Goodluck.

- back to nowwww ;D -

I kicked a pebble that was in front of me as I walked. Now the poor pebble was involved. Sorry about that, little guy. You must be crying right now...

It's just, I've been dreaming of calling Macie ' mine '. I guess I'll just have to fight for her. No matter what it takes, she will be mine soon. I promise that.

-------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

We broke apart, smiling afterwards. "Congrats, bro! She's all yours!", Niall said, jumping at Louis from behind. Louis managed to keep his balance as Niall ruffled his hair. "Now, Louis, you better take care of my sister! Don't you dare hurt her little heart or I swear I will murder you...", Harry said, fake serious but he ended up laughing. Louis and I chuckled with him. "You're the boss man. I wouldn't hurt her. I promise", he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I was just a very lucky girl, wasn't I? I can't believe it!

The door opened, revealing Liam, standing there. "Hey guys", he mumbled an walked to us. A smile went to his face and this time, it was real. "I'm happy for you both!", he said happily. He hugged Louis and gave him a pat on the back. We were just as confused as hell. Liam never acted this way when he saw us together, but I wasn't complaining. I was actually happy. Finally.

"Uh... Thanks, Li", Louis said, the tone of his voice revealing curosity. He glanced at me with an eyebrow raised and he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. This was just weird and nice at the same time. Is that bad?

The day passed by, and it was night. Harry had allowed me to sleep with Louis, and he totally just embarassed us in front of each other. Ugh! I remember his words clearly!

- a few minutes ago -

"Please, Harry?", Louis practically begged. He was asking Harry if it was okay for me to be sleeping with Louis. Harry chuckled as he shook his head slowly. "Alright, alright. Go ahead, but I'm telling you, don't dare get my sister pregnant now!", he said, nudging Louis' arm. What the fuck?!

I face-palmed myself while Louis let out a nervous laugh and mumbled a low ' uhhhhh.... '. Really Harry?! In front of him?! Da faqqq! ( ;D ) Harry chuckled and gestured for us to go to Louis' room. He practically dragged us out. Weird.

Once we entered Louis' room, I ran my hand on my face. "Dude, Harry is just one little pervert...", I whispered and Louis chuckled. "Meh, let him be. He is nuts...".

- back to now ;D -

Louis was in the bathroom while I was laying on his bed, scrolling on Twitter. I decided to make a tweet about it, but not fully. Just a hint.

@MayMay_1DFeVeR : Luckiest girl on earth! @Louis_Tomlinson ❤️

The media is gonna kill us. Hehe...

Louis came out of the bathroom only on his shorts. Damnit! God.... I glanced up at him and my eyes widened though I managed to keep my mouth shut and not let it fall to the floor. Louis smirked. "Like what you see?", he said, motioning to his torso. I rolled my eyes, acting like I don't care, but in actuality, I was melting. Was he trying to kill me?!

"In your dreams, Tomlinson", I chuckled and he went to lay down beside me. He closed the lights before though. He snuggled close to me as he draped the blanket over our bodies. Wow. This was actually happening. In....out.....in....out.... Aaaaah!

He wrapped his big muscular and tattooed arms around my waist as I bury my face into his chest and breathing in his scent. "I love you baby girl...", he said. That nickname stabbed me. I am bleeding! "I love you too, baby boy", I whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my lips and within seconds, I was asleep, wrapped around my boyfriend's arms.

( btw, Macie also has a tattoo. I'll just use my tattoo! Hehe here it is hope u like ittt! )

 I'll just use my tattoo! Hehe here it is hope u like ittt! )

( that is on my wrist.... )

------------------------------------

I woke up with a smile on my face. There, beside me, I saw a beautiful man with big blue eyes. Oh, he was awake? "Goodmorning, baby girl", he whispered and he pecked my lips. He hovered over me and I wrap my arms around his neck while his rested on either sides of me to keep his position. "Goodmorning, baby boy. Sleep well?", I said, not believing that he was my ' baby boy '. He wiped the hair that was on my face behind my ear. "Yup, because you were beside me", he said. Awwww.

I pulled him down for a kiss. It was supposed to be a peck but he kept his place and started moving his lips against mine. Before he got the chance to swipe his tongue on my lip, we heard the door open.

"Mace? ( yass that is meant to be Mace ) Louis? We ----OOOH....", we heard Zayn say and we snap our heads to him, Louis still hovering over me, shirtless, let me remind you. Now I wonder what's going on in Zayn's mind. Hmmm? With a perverted mind, oh how I fucking wonder?

Zayn smirked and leaned against the doorframe. "Huh... I wonder what's going on here? Did you two already got it on yesterday?", Zayn said. I buried my face on the crook of Louis' neck as he was now laying literally on top of me because I pulled him down. God I wonder how red my face is right now.

"Shut up, Zayn!", Louis yelled. Zayn ran off laughing to himself. Oh gosh, with friends with perverted minds, what in hell could possibly go wrong?

Everything!!!

-----------------------------------

Okay so meh :/ stay beautiful and keep reading!!! 😘👌🏻

-Jaine -xx