Chapter 8

Soooo... I just couldn't last a day without updating because I love writing this story! Hmmm... Maybe I could continue writing One Direction stories in the future.... Maybe even a bit of Larry? * wiggles eyebrows *

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

"Haha... Didn't expect that one, did you?", Harry snorted. I rolled my eyes and replied. "Damn you, Harry. You and your ways...".

"Well, it's not like the tour is that far away... Just 2 days of waiting, plus the tour's on your birthday", he said, his hand dropping from my shoulder. Huh. I didn't quite notice that since now. "We're going to Hong Kong tomorrow, though, so you better pack your trolley", he added. Oh shoot! Almost forgot!

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'll be up... See ya later...", I said. As I was just going to go in, Harry stopped me by calling me again. "Oh, and, Macie?".

"Yeah?", I said looking back to him. "You're gonna love your gift", he said with a quick smile.

------------------------------------

@Louis_Tomlinson : I have fallen for you.

I can't stop reading the tweet Louis had posted yesterday. It was like, every word takes away a part of my heart, which hurt. He was in love with someone that I don't even know. Great. Maybe she can keep Louis smiling. Maybe she can provide Louis all the happiness in the world. Maybe she can make Louis' sun and stars collide, after all.

I made a tweet, just to send a signal that I was infact jealous of someone.

@MayMay_1DFeVeR : Have you been in love with someone you clearly don't have a chance with? Well, let me tell you, it's not great. Good day, London. 💔

Well, at least if Louis sees it, he'll see the sadness building up in my heart. Unless---- Unless he is in love with..... Me?

------------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

My phone made a quick buzz. I grabbed it from my nightstand and looked at the lock screen.

@MayMay_1DFeVeR posted a tweet.

I looked over her tweet with a smile on my face, excited whatsoever. Once I had found it, it made my smile fade.

@MayMay_1DFeVeR : Have you been in love with someone you clearly don't have a chance with? Well, let me tell you, it's not great. Good day, London. 💔

She----she's in love?

O--Oh, I... Why does that suddenly make my chest ache? Oh, that's right, Lou. You're in love with her.

I put my phone down back to my nightstand, burying by face in my pillow afterwards. She can't be... Wait, duh! She has a crush on you! Don't tell me I'm being confident with myself 'cause it's the truth, which I am proud of. How do I know too well? Harry himself told me so...

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

As I was scrolling down Twitter to see if anything could cheer me up from this devestating place of mine, I got a message from Louis and was I happy!

Louis Tommo : Jealous much? 😏

What? He must've seen the tweet. I was going to reply but he texted first. And if I tell you that I wasn't going to die, would make me a liar.

Louis Tommo : Why are you jealous? I don't have a girlfriend... 😉

How the hell did he know I was jealous because of him?! I never told him anything! Harry didn't either, at least that's what he said! Wait a second... Harry told him?!

I quickly ran out of my room to rush to Harry's. I slammed the door open to reveal a calm Harry. "What's gotten you all bursty?".

"Did. You. Tell. Louis. I. Had. A. Crush. On. Him?!", I said, with every word, a step closer to Harry, though he still remained calm about it. "How can you say that?", he said with a smirk. I put my phone to his face, letting him read the text Louis sent me. "So, you're jealous? Why?", he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yes I am...", I said, lowering the phone to my side. He looked at me with a curious face. "Why is that?".

"Well, see, during the photoshoot, Louis told me that he would dream about getting married and that he knows who he wants to marry...", I said, scratching the back of my neck and biting my bottom lip. He could tell that I was nervous.

"And why exactly would you be jealous?", he asked, patting his lap, gesturing for me to sit, and I did. I loved it when Harry carries me on his lap. It makes me feel like a kid again. "B-Because.... Because....".

"Yeah, love? C'mon.... You can tell me...".

"Because.... Because I don't have a crush on him", I whispered looking down on his lap. "Well, why would you be jealous if you don't have a crush on him?".

"Because I'm in love with him...".

------------------------------------

***Harry's POV***

She what?! My eyes buldged at her words. I could feel her tense up as she bit her bottom lip, looking down at her lap. I could feel her legs quiver due to the fact that she was sitting at my lap. Her eyes were now sparkling, getting pooled with water. Is she about to cry...? Oh no... Does she think I don't accept her for falling for my friend? No! She's my sister for goodness sake! I could never!

Holding her chin up with my fingers and wiping her tears away with my thumb, I spoke to her with a smile on my lips. "Do you think I don't accept you because you're in love with my best friend? Well, no, May. I love you, and I could never hate you. Remember that, Macie Alexxia Styles...", I said, trying to comfort her. I knew I succeeded because her face lit up and a smile was now obvious on her lips.

"Thank you, Harry...", she said as she burried her face on my chest, nuzzling it even more when I had put my hand on the back of her head. If you're wondering why I had been so surprised, it wasn't because she fell for my friend, but because, Louis, out of all people, was in love with her, too... I knew both of their deep secrets, now it is my duty to bring them together.

"You never answered my question...", she said, pulling away from my chest. A smile made its way to my face again. "Yes, May. I told him...", I said confidently. Her eyes widened. "What?!", she said, jumping off of my lap. "Don't worry, May, it's just a crush. Well, before. But, he doesn't know you're in love with him....", I assured her. "Well, I guess we can't do anything about that now...", she said as her phone buzzed. I tilted my head to the side as I asked a question. "Who's that?".

"Louis...."

------------------------------------

Sooo.... Harry is literally the best brother ever... I love Harry.....

-Jaine -xx