Chapter 14

Kay..... So.... Uh.... How's it going? Do you still like the story???

-Jaine -xx

-----------------------------------

***Liam's POV***

Ugh! And Louis just had to put his hand on my Macie's knee! I just literally want to scream out loud to let out all the anger building up inside of me. I just literally want to pull their hands away and give Louis a punch.

***Louis' POV***

I could feel shivers again! This time, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. Niall noticed how tense I was. "Hey, mate. You alright? You look pale... What's going on?", he asked, worry in his tone. I gave Macie a glance, who was chewing on her dinner until she looked at me. I looked back at Niall, a weak smile on my face. "It's nothing, mate. I'm fine...", I said. I glanced at Liam who was shooting daggers at me with the look on his face. I gave him a smirk, but it immediatley faded when he started walking towards me and----

***Macie's POV***

"Oh my God, Liam!", I screamed as Liam punched Louis, causing him to fall over his chair, our hands letting go of each other. Niall and Harry stood up from their chairs to calm Liam down, Zayn and I rushing to get Louis. Thank God he wasn't unconsious. "What the hell is your problem?!", Liam blasted, trying to break free from Harry and Niall's grip but didn't succeed.

"Ugh... What the hell is my problem? What the hell is your problem?!", Louis snapped, touching the edge of his lip where Liam had punched him, bleeding a bit. Liam finally broke free of Harry and Zayn's hands and tried to punch Louis again, but I wasn't having any of it. I blocked Louis, me getting punched instead. I got hit on the wall, my head going first. I clutched my head to the extreme pain, I even let out a loud whimper.

"Aahh!", I said as my head met up with the wall. All of their eyes widened. Louis tried to get up and rush towards me. "Angel! Are you alright?!", I heard him say, though his voice was blurry. Huh. Funny. Liam covered his mouth with both of his hands. Harry immediatley rushed to me, pushing Louis aside. "Macie! You're head is bleeding!", he yelled. My eyes widened and I looked at the wall behind me. I saw trails of blood on them and I touched the back of my head, examining afterwards. My hand was covered in blood. Just the sight made me want to faint.

I collapsed, due to blood loss. I could feel Harry's arms wrap around me before I got sucked into the black abyss.

------------------------------------

I woke up, bolting up right. I let out a sigh of relief as I realized that it was just a dream. Hey, why and how am I up here?

"Macie?", Harry called from the other side of the room, his covers covering his body. "Are you ok?".

"Uh, yeah. I just had a bad dream. How am I up here when the last thing I remember was eating dinner with you guys?", I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh. You fell asleep on the couch after you ate dinner so, I carried you here", he said, snuggling more into his blanket. I flashed him a smile and laid back down. I pulled my blanket to my chest, but I couldn't sleep. As if by instinct, Harry stood up from his bed and went beside me, bending down to kiss my forehead. "Go to sleep now, the tour's tomorrow, and so is your birthday...", he said with a small smile. I nodded and he went back to his bed. I kept my head spinning around Louis and Liam. That dream... I shrugged it off and before I knew it, I was already snuggled into a peaceful sleep.

------------------------------------

Harry woke me up, like, really early. And when I say early, I mean fucking 3:00 in the morning. I let out a groan and met eyes with Harry. "What the hell, Harold?".