Chapter 25

For some odd reason, the last chapter was numbered 23 but it was supposed to be 24, so lol! Anyway, THANK U FOR THE 200 READS!!! I LOVE U ALL, KITTIES! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, because I was currently updating my Happily Never After? book soooooo, yeah. Anyways, enjoy!

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

Today, we had to do soundcheck because our Take Me Home tour was coming closer. Which means I had to see Louis... Great.

I got out of the shower and put my sweatshirt on that says 'lol ur not liam payne' and my skinny jeans. I got outside to see Liam buttoning his shirt.

"Hey babe", I greeted, walking over to my vanity ( yes they were in Macie's room ) to fix my hair.

"Hey, sweetheart. Could you please help me with this?", Liam asks, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I giggled and swiveled around.

I got my hands on his chest, doing the buttons. He chuckled. "What?", I asked with a smile, doing the last button.

"Your sweatshirt is amazing. I love it", he says. I peck his lips and we continue getting ready.

------------------------------------

We all take seperate cars to get there and I decide to come with Liam. Harry was on his own and of course, the Ziall duo was together. I actually wanted to come with Harry but he insisted I go with Liam.

We get there and notice 3 cars. I guess Louis' here now, too. Great.

I take a deep breath amd Liam seems to notice my nervousness.

"What's up, sweetheart?", he asks me, reaching to hold my hand. I look to him and try to smile.

"Nothing, sugar, it's just... Louis' gonna be there, and probably Eleanor too", I say, looking at Liam's hand above mine. He suddenly locked our fingers.

"I promise you that I won't let them bother you, okay?", he said, bringing our intertwined hands and lightly kissing my nuckles. I feel so much better!

I nod and smile. "Thanks, love", I say and we both get out of the car.

Once we got to the arena, we immediately went backstage to be met up by 4 boys, and, of course, a girl.

"There you are!", Harry said. We smiled at him and the sight of Louis and Eleanor made Liam cling tighter to my hand. The lads stood up.

"Okay, let's proceed to the stage", a girl said and we left Eleanor backstage, of course not without Louis kissing her. Lol who cares anyway? Pfff... Not me!..... Definitely not me!

We got on stage and suddenly, the tune of Kiss You started to play.

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like. We could go out any day, any night. Baby I'll take you there, take you there, baby I'll take you there, yeah", Zayn sang, slinging an arm across Niall's shoulders. Awwww...

"Oh tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on. You can get, get anything that you want. Baby just shout it out, shout it out. Baby just shout it out, yeah", Harry sang while jumping around, getting into the song.

I had a duet with Liam on this part. "And if you-ou, you want me to-o, let's make a mo-ove, yeah!", we both sang, looking deep in each other's eyes and, is it just me or did I just see Louis stare at the both of us from the corner of my eye?

"So tell me girl if everytime we;", Harry yelled to his mic and then all of us began to sing.

"Tou-ou-ouch, you get this kinda ru-u-ush, baby say yeah, yeah, yeah-eah!", we sang as I continued with "Yeah, yeah, yeah!".