Chapter 17

Okay it all happened in the last chapter and I can't even oh my gosh I am fucking dying here and I can't breathe right now Louis I love you so much aaaaah...

-Jaine -xx

----------------------------- 

***Macie's POV***

Of course, I was shocked at first but eventually, I melted into the kiss. I never thought he actually liked me. We parted a little so there was only little space in between us. "I know this will sound crazy but, I think, I like you, Macie... Please forgive me. I know you only see me as---", he said but I cut him off by putting a finger on his lips. "No. It's fine Louis. I like you too. For so long now...", I whispered with a smile. He smiled back and kissed me again. I swear his lips are just the softest thing ever. Eventually, our lips started moving in sync. Oh my gosh. I was kissing Louis Tomlinson?!

As we were kissing, his soft tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth and he immediately slipped his tongue inside my mouth, meeting with mine. I moaned against the feeling of his tongue dancing with mine. His one hand reached to my cheek and his other holding him in place. We parted because the need for air was getting bigger. As our tongues departed, it left of a long trail of saliva, connecting mine with his. We both panted as he smiled. That did not just happen. Did it?

I put his beanie in his head and smiled as I peck his lips one more time. We stared at each other's eyes until I heard a knock on my door. We took a quick glance at it before Louis got off of me and helped me up. I fixed my hair and composed myself. I opened the door to find a smirking Harry with a Niall and a Zayn behind him. They were smirking as well. Uhm?

"What were you doing?", Harry said, the smirk not leaving his face, but only getting wider. I glanced at Louis who was just as red as I am. "Um... We were just.... Uh.... Cleaning my room because we were chasing each other and everything went messy and yeah...", I rambled, trying to make up an excuse. Niall and Zayn nudged each other on the side. I raised an eyebrow at them. Louis was just about to leave and before he did, he brushed his hand on my arm that was behind my back. I closed my eyes for a minute at the touch and immediately opened them. Once Louis was out of sight, Harry, Niall and Zayn pushed me inside my room, hard. Once we were inside, Zayn slammed the door shut behind him. Uhm....

Niall slammed me against my bed. "What the hell are you guys doing?", I asked, looking up at Niall. "You kissed him, didn't you?!", Niall said excitedly, his eyes wide. My eyes widened as well. How the hell did he know that?! "What?! Why the hell would you say that?!", I said. He kept me in place in my bed, he's still on top of me. He gave me a you think I'm dumb? look. I gave a sigh of defeat and I put my finger to my lips as a made a ' ssssshh! ' sound. Niall got off of me and the three of them started jumping around and being happy and all that crap and shit. "Whooo! My sister has a boyfriend!!!", Harry shouted. Loud. Like really loud. "Harry! Shhhh! He's not my boy---", I said but I was cut off by someone opening the door. "What?! Macie has a boyfriend?!". The boys froze on their spot and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh...uh..... Hi, Liam". Crap. I was doomed....

-------------------------------

***Liam's POV***

I heard a little shouting and giggling from Macie's room. Being the curious boy I was, I put my ear next to the door. "Whooo! My sister has a boyfriend!!!", I could hear Harry shout. What?! No! I bursted in, seeing three happy boys jumping around and a very beautiful young lady sitting on the bed.