Chapter 21

WARNING!!!

Nah just kidding, I hope you kitties read the Chapter 21 Warning, or else...

Haha but srsly, just warning u guyz... Anyway...

ENJOY!!!

-J -xx

---------------------------------------

***Niall's POV*** { bet u weren't expecting that, huh? ;) }

Zayn and I have been cuddling in this bed for way too long. It was currently morning and we were just watching movies, cuddling on his bed when all of a sudden, I got in the mood.

I told Zayn my problem but all he said was this...

"*Chuckles* You're so cute, Niall..."

And, yeah it was really getting into me...

Zayn was just staring blankly into the screen, not really paying any focus on the movie. I tried putting my hands on his *ahem* area but he just lifted my hand away and laughed! Fuck this! ( haha Niall swears once again )

The movie then shows a kissing scene and I thought that this would be my chance!

I pounced on Zayn, hovering over him and kissed him roughly. He got his hands in my hair and we started snogging ( if you don't know wut dat is.... Get out ) intensely.

I pulled away to catch some air. "You've made me wait too long, Zaynie, and now you must be punished", I whisper into his ear, sucking it afterwards. Zayn let out a low moan.

"Mmmm... And what would that punishment be, Daddy?", he said. God, the way he said that, it just turned me on. I went down to his neck and sucked hard, making sure to leave a love bite.

"Mmm... I won't tell since you've been a bad boi ( see wut I did there? )", I mumbled against his skin, then biting his neck once more then removing his shirt. He did the same to me and we both threw each other's clothes somewhere around the room until we were fully naked. Oh wait...

"Whoops...", I mumbled. I got off of Zayn and sprinted to the door, locking it painfully slow, just to tease Zayn. I glanced over to him and he was looking angrily at me. I chuckled.

"You'll have to wait", I said, emphasizing on the word 'wait'. Zayn growled and pounced on me. He turned me around and smashed his lips against mine, pinning me to the wall afterwards. I wrap my legs around his waist and entangle my fingers in his hair, playing with it. I know he doesn't like his hair messy but, he just couldn't say no to this.

He carried me back to the bed and smashed me down into it. I opened my legs wide and he positioned himself between them, his face right to my.... *ahem* ( bear with me plz )

He then grabbed my full length and shoved it in his mouth, pleasure shooting all over my body. "Z-Zayn....", I moaned, bucking my hips towards his face. He moaned against my hard-on ( don't kill me ).

I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him further until he was deepthroating me, but he didn't seem to mind. Whilst doing this, he inserted a finger into my hole, making me shudder in pleasure, then another, thrusting them in and out of me.

Once I feel my peak was coming, I tugged on Zayn's hair and he immediately stopped. He positioned his length with my hole and looked at me.