Chapter 31

Okay... Like, when I said that this book is going to end, like, 2 of you ( *wiggles eyebrows* ) said you didn't want it to end and it just... Awwww... I'll try to make it longer, but I think we're getting closer to the end? Maybe... *wink wink*

Anyways, enjoy!

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

So, Harry just told me that we'll be going to Hawaii for a couple of weeks, just to enjoy the time we have before tour. And I am soooo excited! I packed up with Liam, ( of course, taking little sneaky kisses here and there ) but he seemed to be, sad? What's up with him? Isn't he happy that we're going on holiday? I decided not to ask about it and carry on with the packing.

After that, we went outside to pick some stuff and clothes that we're gonna be needing, and I notice Niall's bump is getting a bit bigger. Some of the fans stopped and congratulated him because he just posted a tweet saying he's pregnant. Some of the girls also gave him little baby bracelets and things. Awww. I am literally dying... >w<

Now, I was in bed with Liam after I visited Harry a while ago. He seemed happy because he was smiling everytime though there's really nothing to smile at. I think he's just happy that we're going to Hawaii, though part of me wants to shake that thought off. He would get a twinkle in his eye whenever I see him glance at the ceiling dreamily. Awww, little Harold is in looove! How cute!

Liam wrapped his big arms around my waist and held me impossibly close, as if I was gonna vanish like, in 2 seconds. I don't mind though.

He kissed my temple and let his lips linger there for a while. "I love you, Macie, okay? No matter what happens, remember that", he whispered. Okay, I am officially scared right now. It's like he's gonna die or something. Does he have cancer?! Oh my god, please no! I love him too much! ( see how I'm moving on from... The L word? )

I wrapped my much smaller arm around his torso and kissed his bare chest. "I love you, too, Liam", I said and we drifted off to a peaceful sleep, where I dreamt about him. I hope he dreamt about me, too.

------------------------------------

A beautiful day. I walk hand in hand with Liam across the beach, smiling to myself. I wouldn't change my life for the world right now. I glanced at the sun which was up in the blue sky. The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks and the sand calms me down. A perfect day, or, I think I spoke too soon?

Liam stopped in his tracks, then turning around to face me. I mirror his actions. "We need to talk, Macie", he said. I raise an eyebrow.

"What about, sugar?", I ask, putting my hands on his biceps. He sighed.

"Macie, I can't do this anymore. I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry. You belong with Louis", he said. What?! No! Of course not! I love him!

"W-What? You don't--You don't love me a-anymore?", I asked, my voice cracking as my grip on his arms tightened. He nodded and gently removed my hands from his arms. I shook my head slowly.

"No, Liam. No, you can't do this! I love you, Liam, please!", I begged. He did nothing but stare at me sadly. I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him, but something was wrong.

The sparks, they're gone. What is happening? Then, all of a sudden, they're back, after a gentle breeze came. I thought he loved me back now and then I felt arms wrap around my waist.