Chapter 19

Sooooo I hope they don't die too soon. Hehe ;)

-Jaine -xx

-------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

Louis and I went downstairs after fixing ourselves up. Harry was dancing around while flipping bacons and Niall and Zayn were crazy jumping around and Liam was pretending that he was playing a guitar. Oh. My. God. I prevented myself from laughing and got my phone out. Taking a video was what I need right now.

After the song ' Teenage Kicks ', they stopped dancing for a while until ' Little Things ' played. Louis and I walked to the kitchen and sat down. "Goodmorning, love birds. Sleep well?", Harry asked, flipping the pancakes. We both nodded as he put it on the table.

"You guys, we have a pool party after breakfast. That was why we were all dancing and shit", Zayn said, taking his seat beside Niall. Awwww. Liam took his seat and flashed a really big and friendly smile. Nice! What's gotten into him?

"We are gonna have so much fun and we have a surprise for Louiiiiiiiiis!", Liam said in a sing song voice. What? "Huh. Thanks guys but what for?", Louis asked, chewing on his pancake.

"Because your plan worked, bud. We want to congratulate you, by the way, Macie is involved in the surprise", Liam said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. What? What the hell I am confused as fuck right now ugh....

"But, I don't---", I said but Niall put a finger on my lips. "Ssssh! Just ssssh! Ssssh! Trust me....", he whispered. Pffffft. He is silly. I raised an eyebrow and before I knew it, we were done eating. Pool party yasss!

-----------------------------

I changed to my red bikini and went outside. I was going to sit down but Liam grabbed me by the arm. "Liam, what the hell?!", I whisper/shouted, phew! He scared me! "Surprise for Louis, hello? Now put this fucking blindfold on!", he replied, wrapping the cloth around my eyes. Hmmmm? Why do I feel like I'm the one who's getting surprised? Someone came in front of me and put some kind of lipstick on my lips. I got a hint of chocolate on my lips. Chocolate lipstick? Yeah, I have one of those, like, it's kinda a lipstick shape but it is in fact chocolate. Cool huh? ;)

They made me walk and lay down on a hard surface. Is this a table? Oh I don't fucking know!!!

After that, I heard them running away. Really?! They're gonna leave me here? Oh, I guess not, 'cause I just heard them come back. "Guys, what is this thing?", I heard Louis said. Fuck. He's here! Uh, what exactly am I supposed to do???

I heard them go to my left and shout a loud ' SURPRISE!!! ' that really caused my ear to ring. "Jesus, no need to bang your lungs out!", I chuckled, rubbing my left ear.

"Uh, it's Macie in a red swimsuit with a blindfold on and chocolate lipstick?", Louis said, obviously confused. Oh, you're not alone with that. I am just as confused as you are. I heard all of them chuckle. "That's not it! Well, yeah it is but, there's more...", Niall said. Wait, what the hell do you mean by ' there's more '?!

I felt a cold substance go up my right thigh, my stomach and my neck. Ew! What the fuck is this?! It feels sticky!!! Grosssss! ( ;D hahahaha! )

"Uh, guys? What the fuck is this?", I asked with worry. "Now, Louis, you have to get all the chocolate off of Macie before we could play in the water", Zayn said. Uh oh. Is this chocolate on my body??? That means Louis has to-- to.... What?!

I could literally hear the smirk on all of their faces. "That wouldn't be a problem...", Louis whispered. Ahhh! Why was he trying to make it sound like it's a small thing?! Fuck it! "I would want to play in the water anyways, it is so hot in here...", he added before I could feel his presence on the end of the table. "Oh and Macie is not allowed to take her blindfold off", Harry said. What? Really? * whines * ( ;) )

I could feel Louis' soft tongue on my right thigh, trying to swipe the chocolate off. I felt shivers run up my spine. He stopped for a second once he got all of the chocolate out. He then licked my stomach next and wow am I shivering? He stopped just below my bikini. I took a deep breath and yeah....

He continued to lick up my chest and up to my neck. I could hear the boys' chuckles and soon, I heard them splash in the water. Good...

Louis sucked the spot on my neck and I literally tried to keep my mouth shut. He kissed my lips fully and licked my lips to try and get the chocolate off. Once he was done, he took my blindfold off and whew...

He smiled and kissed my lips again. "That was an interesting surprise...", he smirked. Oh globbb!

I smiled and he picked me up bridal style. He walked to the pool and stopped just at the edge. "Lou, don't you fucking dare!", I said wrapping my arms around his neck so when he throws me, we go down together. He jumped and we both ended up getting seperated when we hit the water. I dived and looked for Louis. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and I swiveled around. Then and there, he kissed me. Underwater. Cliché? Again?

Harry took a picture without us noticing 'cause he has a waterproof phone so, yeah. Why the hell not? We looked to Harry and a smile formed on his lips. We all surfaced when the need for air got bigger. I panted as I reached the surface and Louis was there, standing in front of me with a big and loving smile.

-----------------------------

The night was beautiful. I stood on the balcony of Louis's room and gazed at the stars. I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?", he said, admiring the beautiful city below us that looked like tiny little lights. I nodded my head and he went beside me. He turned me so I was facing him. "How can I be so lucky?", he asked. I smiled and moved our faces close. "I love you baby boy", I said. "I love you more, baby girl", he whispered as his hands reach to my face. I suddenly closed the gap between us and nothing could be more perfect than this. Me and Louis, under the stars.

-----------------------------

Okay boring. I'll try to improve! It's stupid, I know! But, bear with me!

-Jaine -xx