Chapter 28

Okaaaaaay so more votes are coming in... Please show dis story to your friends if you enjoy it. My right arm is slightly injured because I've been playing badminton all day yesterday and it hurts so bad it is shaking right now while I'm typing this I have like, a lot of errors that I needed to correct here but, I'm gonna make a long chapter just for you guys because you deserve it! And because you vote and comment... Lol >w<

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

I sat there. In this sofa. With my bandmates. Getting interviewed. By Ellen DeGeneres. Holy shit, give me some water I'm about to die!

"So, One Direction, how's the past months been?", asked Ellen. I stayed quiet because thankfully, Harry answered that question.

"Oh, it's been crazy, you know, with all the tours and everything but, we've been fine", he said with a smile. Ellen nodded.

"I'm sure Macie is okay, too?", she asked. Holy fuck! Ahhhh.... What do I do?! Ahhh just say yes....!

"Yes, of course!", I said. Wow... The adrenaline...

"Speaking of Macie, we have heard a lot, and I mean a lot from fans about this so-called 'LouCie'? Who is she or he? Can you please explain?", she asked. The crowd went wild! Jesus!

Oh, I know this! LouCie is a ship name for me and Louis. It's actually pretty cute. My bandmates ( minus Louis ) smirked while me and Lou were just smiling widely.

"Well, LouCie is a little... Uh... 'Ship name' that the fans made for uh, me and Louis *crowd goes wild* because uh, they, they think that me and Louis are, in a relationship", I explain, the smile never leaving my face.

"Oh, so, LouCie is you and Louis?", Ellen asked. I nodded. Louis slung an arm across my shoulders and once again, the crowd goes haywire...

"Well, I saw some of them and it started out as a little fanfiction, the little stories that the fans make until it grows bigger where the fans make things such as, uh, photoshopped pictures and uh, theories and such. I mean, before this I know there used to be uh, Larry Stylinson? *crowd goes wild, again* Where, one second, please... *crowd laughs and quiets down* where, they think me and Harry are in a relationship", Louis said.

I nod. "And, it's amazing what uh, fans can do. Like, I've seen some of the photoshopped pictures, and wow, I mean, it totally looks real! Like, I was questioning myself if it actually was me... *Ellen laughs* and uh--", I trailed off.

"The fanfictions?", Ellen said. I smirk. "Don't get me started on the fanfictions! They're all amazing but, trust me, I've seen some pretty weird things...", I said and that got us all laughing and the crowd screaming.

"Mmmm... What kind of things?", Ellen smirked. The crowd laughed as well as I.

"Well, let's just say I've found some pretty, uh.... Mature stuff", I said and once again, we burst out laughing.

"Okay, well, here's the thing, Macie tweeted something a couple of days ago, and it said quote 'Luckiest girl on earth @Louis_Tomlinson'. Is that supposed to mean anything? Are you two dating or...?", Ellen said and the crowd goes wild but then silenced when me and Louis stared at each other.

We look back to Ellen and the crowd and intertwine our fingers. The crowd was dying!!! Wow! Jesus!

"Ooooh! You two are official now! How great!", Ellen said and we nod. "And, Harry, being Macie's older brother, what do you have to say about this?", she added.