Epilouge: II

Last part of the epilouge and we're going to say hello to the new sequel! (In a few months, i think:P)

Ahres xx

------------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

I watched as Liam walked with Cheryl down the aisle, lots of camera flashes surrounding the church. A few tears were threatening to fall out, but I refuse to let them down.

Finally, me and Macie were getting married. Me and her were so happy that our big day was finally here. Well, I haven't seen her in the last 24 hours. I am pretty excited to see what she looks like.

A lot of people were crowding inside and outside the big church, mostly screaming fans and paparazzi. But it wasn't getting in the way of my wedding day.

Up next was Niall and Zayn, linked arms as they walk down the aisle. I smile and nod at them and they gave me a big thumbs up.

Nila walked down the aisle on a cute pink princess dess, a flower crown placed delicately on top of her black soft curls. She threw rose petals around the ground as she waddled her way to the front.

"Come here baby", I heard Zayn said and he carried Nila in her lap.

I looked back and saw my little boy, Zach, holding a soft white pillow in his hands, and in that pillow were our rings, the same ones we wore on that photoshoot.

I can't help but smile at the memory...

Louis Tomlinson [@Louis_Tomlinson]: I have fallen for you...

And that was the same day I had realized that I had fallen for this girl.

Zach sat beside Niall and walking now on the aisle was Harry and Kayla, between them was Amy, holding both their hands and sitting in Harry's hip was their new baby, Darcy.

Harry then gave Darcy to Kayla and kissed the three of them before standing in the middle. My palms were really sweaty and I was shaking. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Looking behind me, I saw that Macie's mother, Anne, was smiling brightly at me. "Don't be nervous. I know you're the right one for my baby", she said.

I smiled and hugged her. In the corner of my eye, I saw Gemma giving me a thumbs up with Amy in her lap.

The bells of the church rang, and everybody stood up, making me look back to the big doors. They opened, showing a big shower of light, and a silhouette.

The silhouette started moving, and the closer it was, the clearer I could see her face. Macie looked absolutely stunning in her big wedding gown, the vail covering her face. She held a bouquet of roses as she walked down the aisle slowly.

I stared at her in awe and suddenly a wave of memories came crashing down on my mind.

She walked to Harry and they smiled at each other before hugging tightly. They pulled away, Harry offered his arm and Macie gladly linked hers with his and walked the aisle down together.

Although Macie's father wasn't here to walk her down the aisle, she had her brother, Harry.

They stopped in front of me and that's when the waterworks started. I couldn't help it. Macie was crying too. Harry let go off Macie before hugging the both of us.

"Take care of her for me, mate", he had whispered in my ear before pulling away. I nodded and mumbled a quick I will before looking at my soon-to-be Mrs. Tomlinson.

".......a-ah... Hey", I said awkwardly before we both giggled.

"Just take me to the altar Mr. Tomlinson", she said. I laughed and looked at the ground before looking down at her again.

"Will do, soon-to-be Mrs. Tomlinson", I said before taking her hand and leading her to the altar. The church was quiet and the priest started talking...

--------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

"Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, take Macie Alexxia Styles as your lawfuly wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?", the priest asked and a moment of silence was offered for his answer.

"I do", he said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled cheekily.

"Do you, Macie Alexxia Styles, take Louis William Tomlinson as your lawfuly wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?", the priest then asked me.

I stared at Louis, the church soundless, and not even a single flash of a camera was made. He looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled then.

"I do"

The church bursted into applause and the flashes started showering us again, but we didn't mind, we were too happy.

"Then, Mr. Tomlinson, you may kiss the bride", the priest said, and the church was silent once more. He grabbed me by the hands and pulled me closer. He pulled the vail to the back of my head.

"Do I have to say please?", he asked. I giggle and made a humming noise, in mock thinking.

"Hmmm? Yes", I said. He chuckled and said,

"Please?"

I giggled and pulled him by his necktie and kissed him, the church bursting into cheers and yells.

He deepened the kiss by dipping me down. The crowd laughed and I couldn't help but giggle into the kiss.

Louis pulled me back up and pulled away, resting his forehead to mine. I rest my fingertips on his cheek and we both giggle.

"I love you Macie Tomlinson", he said.

"And I, you, Louis Tomlinson".

------------------------------

"Babe?", we heard Louis calling out from the living room. It has been a week since we had gotten married and I just found something out during that one week and well, I told the others and they were shocked and happy to hear. They told me that I should surprise Louis on it.

"Babe, where are you? Where are the lads?", he asked. On three counts, we jumped up from behind the couch and yelled surprise!!!

He jumped and shrieked before laughing. "Nice one, but what for?".

They all looked at me and I nodded. I took a deep breath and walked towards my husband.

"Louis? I-I have something to tell you...", I said nervously. What would his reaction be?

"What is it Mace?", he asked, concern and worry flashing through his eyes.

"I--", I start off.

"I-I'm pregnant, Lou", I grin. The last thing he gave me was a big big smile.

-----------------------------

EPILOUGE DONE!

Just wait a few months for the sequel! XD

Bye! Thanks for reading!

Ahres xx