Chapter 26

Haiiiii! Okay so last chapter was... Haha I personally like the Niall ending though... Who's with me?! Nobody... You're right, creepy-voice-inside-my-head! ;) I am cah-ray-zeeeehhh!

Enjoy, kitties!

-Jaine -xx ( < lol )

------------------------------------

***Louis' POV***

We go backstage to take a little break and I decide to make a move on Macie while the others were happily chatting along. Problem is, she was chatting with them.

"Uhm, guys, I'll just use the bathroom", Macie said, standing up. "Do you need me to come with you, sweetheart?", Liam aksed. Ugh! Stop calling her that! Only I get to call her nicknames!

"No need, sugar", Macie said with that beautiful smile and walked off. BINGO. I pull my phone out and pull the best serious face I got.

"Oh, someone's calling, better answer. I'll be outside guys", I say. Haha. BOOM! Nailed it!

I walk to the bathrooms and luckily the bathroom was both for girls and boys. Hehe.

I walk inside and as expected, Macie looked at me surprised. But, that face instantly turned to anger. "What the fuck are you doing here?", she asked. Damn, girl. Cussing! I like your sass...

I don't answer her and turn to the door instead, locking it. I could hear her mumble a quiet ' holy shit ' under her breath. I turn to face her and smirk.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Please take me back. It was a mistake", I said, slowly walking to her. She backed up against the wall, clearly terrified.

She used the last bit of courage left to backfire at me. She scoffed. "Like you expect me to believe that!", she said, though she was shaking a bit. I was now in front of her. I put my two hands on either side of her head so she can't escape.

"What the hell? Back off", she hissed. I only remained calm. I inched closer to her neck. She was about to push me when I suddenly grabbed both of her hands and pinned them on either side of her head.

I inched closer and closer until my lips were softly brushing on her skin. I could feel her breath was stuck on her throat. I gently bit on the skin, but I didn't suck on it because I didn't want to give her a love bite. Instead, I moved up to her ear, interlocking our fingers in the process.

I bit and sucked at the lobe, letting her release a quiet and gentle moan. Yes! As I continued sucking, I could feel her hands pull away from my grip and onto my neck, tugging on my hair. Haha! Yes! I knew my plan would-- SHIT!

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

My plan was working. As soon as I make it seem that I was getting into the mood, I pulled his shirt so he would pull away and I kicked him where... You know... And ran outside to the boys as fast as I can.

I eventually reach Liam and I quickly ran to his side, grab his hand and interlock our fingers. Nobody noticed my rush except Liam. "Are you okay, sweetheart?", he asked, looking concerned. I shook my head, panting.

"What's wrong?", he whispered as the others kept chatting. "I'll tell you later, sugar, for now let's--", I was cut off by Louis entering, holding his... Uhm... Area, but looking calm whatsoever. I cowarded, afraid that he would hurt me, so I snuggled more into Liam. He seem to understand so, he gave Louis a glare and wrapped his arm around me. Instantly, I felt safe.