Chapter 38

Okaaaay. Sorry. First thing that came to my mind. I. Am. So. Sorry. For not updating. I'm horrible. School is horrible. Everything is just fucked up but here I am in paradise.

I just heard that Harry Styles is OFFICIALLY going solo? Tell me if it's true or not... :/

-Zeya -xx

-------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

"Remind me why we're going out?", I asked my brother Harry as I attempted to put my hair in a side braid.

Today, Haz woke me up extra early because he said were are 'off to somewhere'. Okay, I don't know where, but, here we go.

"Because we, and I mean me and the lads, and Kayla", he said before looking up the ceiling dreamily for a brief moment. "Are gonna help you gain your memory back".

I shrugged. Probably a good idea. I wanna remember some things.

"Okay, Harry, but where are we going?", I asked, slipping my flats on. Weird. These flats look... Awfully.... Familiar, like.... They seem to give me deep meaning.

They were red in color that had a gold ribbon on top.

"Louis? Are you still there?", I asked. Louis took me to somewhere for a date and wow, he really meant surprise. He said that he wanted our date to be extra special.

He told me to close my eyes a couple of minutes ago. Right now I was waiting for him to come back.

I felt someone grab my hands and pull me to somewhere. "Louis?".

"Don't worry, baby girl", I hear his soothing voice said. "I won't let you fall".

Even though I can't see him, I knew he was smiling. And knowing that fact, it makes me smile, too.

"Okay", I mumbled as I kept walking. After a flight of stairs, which was very difficult, we stopped. I felt a gush of air blow on me and Louis leading me forward.

"Closer, love. Closer", he whispered. I kept walking and walking until he stopped. "Stop. Open your eyes".

I did as told and rhe sight before me was...

AMAZING.

I didn't know that we stood on top of a building, and I could see the whole London from up here. I caught a glimpse of the London Eye which was one of my dream, to see it from a top view.

I gasp and look at Louis. He was grinning from ear to ear. "You like it?".

I put a hand to my chest. "Louis... I love it", I said, a tear slipping from my eye. He walked towards me and got rid of the tear.

"Why're you crying?", he asked. I smiled.

"Thank you. Thank you sooo much. This is the best date ever", I said. "But...".

"But?".

"I'm scared of heights".

He smiled and pecked my forehead before wrapping his bigs arms around my smaller frame. He giggled before speaking. "It's okay. I'm here. I wouldn't let you fall, baby girl".

I glance at my red flats that he had bought me a few hours ago. I smile as I pull away.

"Louis?".

"Yes, love?".

"I love you".

He smiled and kissed me. What a romantic scene. On top of a building, over London and London Eye.