Chapter 7

Okaaaay last chapter was.... I dunno.... Here...

Last chapter was _____________________ .

-Jaine -xx

---------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

Once I had my gown off and my normal clothes on, my phone buzzed. I'm guessing that was from Twitter. I grab my phone after I had put my hair in a ponytail and put my glasses on. I unlocked the screen to see the notification from Twitter. What?!

@Louis_Tomlinson : I have fallen for you.

What the hell?! Louis is in love?! In love with whom? No..... That's it. I had lost my chance. Oh who am I kidding? It's not like I had a chance anyway...

I slowly dropped my phone on the counter top, a sad face forming. I can't believe it. Well, whoever she is, she's a very very lucky girl.

Once I have fixed everything, I went outside where the boys were waiting. "Ready to go?", Harry asked with a small smile. I nodded and said goodbye to the boys, Liam winking at me as usual. I will never get tired of that, though very creepy. Why would he be doing this to me? Before we leave, my phone buzzed again for a text. I grabbed my phone out of the bag and read the text message.

Louis Tommo : Bye, MayMay...😘

My eyes literally widened. First, a heart emoji, now this?! I looked back to see a smirking Louis, waving me goodbye. I waved back and left the studio without another word.

-----------------------------------

The next day, it was just me and Harry at home, since mom was out, working. I found it boring just scrolling up and down on Twitter so I grabbed my guitar. Yes, I know how to play it.

I played the guitar on the tune of ' Just the way you are ' by Bruno Mars. I love that song. It reminds me of Louis, which now reminded me of a stolen chance. I started singing, but by the time the chorus was just to be played, I heard my door creak, but I shrugged it off.

" When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are... And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, 'cause boy you're amazing, just the way you are... Yeah...", I sang. I was just about to continue when Harry popped in my room.

"Harry?! What the hell are you doing here?", I asked, eyes wide. Maybe he was the one who open my door slightly, the creek I heard before sounded off. Was he listening this whole time?!

-----------------------------------

***Harry's POV***

I heard the sound of the guitar coming from my sister's room. Gemma was at uni so, yes, this was Macie's room. I got interested so I open the door slightly, though making a loud creek. Whew! Thought she'd notice that, but she didn't so, it's fine. I heard her sing for the first time, and I was like.... Wow...

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, 'cause you're amazing, just the way you are...", I used the camera on my phone to take a video of her, so I could let my friends hear...

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, 'cause boy you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah...", she sang beautifully. Woah. That was amazing. I couldn't help myself but to come inside, but when I did, her face looked like she had seen a ghost...

---------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

"Uhm.... I---I was listening to you...", he mumbled, barely audible. He what?! "Why.... Why were you?", I asked, looking down at my fingers that once were holding the strings down, making a line on the top.

"Uhm..... Your voice sounded really nice, May", he said, rubbing the back of his neck. Wow... Harry finds my voice beautiful? I mean, don't get me wrong, I like it, but.... Meh... "Th----Thanks...", I said, blushing on the compliment. "Um... I took a video of you, you know?", he whispered. What?!

"What?!", I yelled, interpreting my thoughts. "Sorry... It's just, your voice was too good to be left alone...", he said with a small smile. Just then, his face lit up, as if having an idea. He was just to open his mouth when the doorbell rang, signaling that someone was outside the door.

"Uhm, talk to me later, yeah?", I asked with my accent similar to Harry's. He nodded and rushed downstairs. I looked out the door, only my head popping out. My face lit up to see Gemma, my older sister. She got home from uni, which made me happy. I'd missed her, so much. I ran down to greet Gemma with a surprise hug, her suitcases dropping on the floor as she hugged me back.

"Wow, is this Alex?", she said. Ugh, why does she have to call me by my second name's nickname? Yes, people sometimes call me ' Alex ' because my full name is Macie Alexxia Styles. Not really special or anything, but I like it.

Harry let out a small chuckle before putting his large muscular arms on my shoulders. "Yup, Gemma. This her". "Wow, you're all grown up! You were so little when I last saw you...", Gemma said, pinching my cheeks which caused me to roll my eyes with a smile. "Where's mum?".

"Oh, she's out, working. I'll give her a text to let her know you're here", Harry said, putting his hands inside his pockets to grab his phone but Gemma stopped him to do so. She shook her head. "No, it's ok, Harry. I would like to surprise her...", Gemma said with a small smile. My phone buzzed from my pocket and I quickly grabbed it out, unlocking the screen.

Louis Tommo : wazzup? 😁

I smile at the message but Gemma talked next. "Who's this?"

"Oh... Uh... Louis? Louis Tomlinson?", I asked, looking at her while biting my bottom lip. I had that as a habit when I'm nervous, as well as licking the bottom of my top row of teeth across from left to right with the tip of my tongue, which Harry finds adorable. Gemma's face was obviously filled with shock, but a smile came afterwards. "Naw... My sister's got a boyfriend! And he's from 1D! How lucky of you!", she said, ruffling my ponytailed hair. What?! No! Louis is in love with another girl, which made me sad, considering the fact that I had a major crush on him.

"No, Gemma. I'm not. We're just friends", I said with a forced smile on my face. Why was I so jealous? It's not like I am his girlfriend, right? "If you say so!", Gemma said, smirking afterwards.

Macie_1D : Gemma's home... 😆

Louis Tommo : That's great... See you when I do, love... 😇

---------------------------------

We ate lunch and Gemma went to her room, to read or something, I dunno. As I was done with the dishes, Harry put a hand on my shoulder, making me turn around. "Yes, Harry?".

"I would like to give you your 2nd gift...", Harry said. Wow. How many gifts does he have? It's not even my birthday yet... "After the tour...", he mumbled with a smirk. Really?! Well, the tour isn't that far anyway... 2 days to go...

------------------------------------

Hmmmmm? What could Hazza's gift be? Lolz... Stay beautiful and keep reading! 😘👌🏻

-Jaine -xxx