Chapter 40

Here it is. The last chapter. Holy shiiiiiiit....

-Ziji -xx

------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

It has been 3 years. 3 whole years. I am now currently 21. The kids, Nila Jenn and Zach are now 3 and guess what? Niall and Zayn are married! I remember that day when I became a maid-of-honor. And of course, my partner was Mr. L. I call him Mr. L. because I can't remember his name... I know... After 3 long years, I still don't remember him.

Harry finally asked Kayla out and they are happily together for 2 years. As for Liam, he introduced me to a beautiful woman who he said was the love of his life. And his best friend, for that matter. Her name was Cheryl and she was beautiful. They had a bit of an age gap but you know what they say. Age doesn't matter.

Wait... Speaking of Mr. L., I haven't seen him today. Usually he comes by here to check on his mates ( but I feel as if he was here for me? ).

"--and all of a sudden, a witch appeared!", I yelled at Nila who was sitting in my lap, listening to the fairytail story that I was making up in my mind.

She gasped loudly as she placed both her hands on her mouth. "And then what happened, Mimi?", she asked me, playing with my now red hair. I dyed it a few months ago for my birthday. I remember Mr. L. complimenting me on it.

"You look stunning. Well, since when were you weren't anyways?".

I giggled. "The witch then disguised herself into a beautiful princess and tried to steal the prince's heart. What a meanie!", I said. She nodded, her eyes full of wonder.

"The prince saw her and completely fell in love, even if the prince knew he loved the maid", I continued. "The prince fell for the witch's trap and decided to marry her instead, leaving the poor maid broken-hearted".

I have no idea how I am coming up with this story but hey, at least Nila likes it?

"Oh no, Mimi! The maid must be weally sad", she said, pouting her lips. I brush her hair behind her ear and lifted her chin.

"Mhm. She was indeed. But she decided that no man was worth her tears and she fought. She tried her best to ignore her feelings for the prince even if it was hard", I said.

"And then--", I began to say but someone interrupted me.

"Macie?".

I looked up to see Liam standing in the doorway, hand in hand with Cheryl. I smiled at the sight of them.

"Hey guys! Qu'est-il arrivé? What happened?", I said. Cheryl and Liam looked at each other before turning to me.

"Je dois te parler", Liam said. He- well, everybody learned French just so they could talk to me if ever I started speaking in the said language. (I have to talk to you.)

My smile turned into a frown. "What about?".

Cheryl walked to me and grabbed Nila. "Go ahead, love. I'll take care of Jenn", she said. I nodded and followed Liam.

He went inside my bedroom and sat in my bed. I did the same after closing the door.

"What's up Liam? Pourquoi le froncement de sourcils?", I asked. (Why the frown?)

He sighed deeply. "Macie, you know how you haven't seen him today?", he asked me. I knew who he was talking about.

I nodded. "Do you still not remember him?". I nodded again.