Chapter 27

Heyyoooo! Today, I wanna give you kitties a surprise that you wouldn't see coming! Cue evil laughter..... Blah blah blah, anyway. I know, I know, last chapter sucked! Like, literally... ;) (get it? I hope u do)

Anyways, enjoy!

-Jaine -xx

------------------------------------

***Liam's POV***

I woke up to the sound of ringing. But it wasn't my alarm clock, it was my phone. I reached for my bedside table, careful not to wake a sleeping girl in my arms, snuggled into my chest. I slapped around until I felt a vibrating object. I answer the call and put it on my ear.

"Hello?", I answer sleepily. I hear sniffing on the other line. I didn't really see the caller I. D. so I'm not so sure who was calling.

"Li-Liam?", a voice that sounded like Zayn said. His voice was laced with pain and sadness. He was crying.

"Zayn? Why are you crying?", I said, the sleepiness washing away from me. I hear more sniffing.

"Niall's in the hospital". I froze.

I ended the call quickly without even saying goodbye and woke my girlfriend up.

"Macie! Wake up! Niall's in the hospital!", I said, shaking her shoulders. She immediately woke up and we got ready.

------------------------------------

We reach the hospital, after asking Zayn where they were.

We bolt out of the car and race inside. "Niall Horan?!", I asked.

"Room 138, floor 7, sir", the lady said. We took the elevator there. We ran to the waiting area where Zayn, Harry and--

LOUIS

--were. I tried to keep my cool and run to them. "What happened?! Is he okay?!".

Zayn's head shot up and he immediately jumped up to hug me. I comfort him by rubbing his back.

"What happened, mate?", I whisper.

"He-He was just all-all sick and everything and I don't know what's happening...", he sniffed. Macie appeared and hugged Zayn.

"It's okay, Zayn. Everything's gonna be fine. Shhhh", she cooed. We waited for the doctor to come out.

"Mr. Horan?", a male voice said. Immediately, all of us shot up.

"That's us!", Zayn yelled. The doctor approached us with a smile. I'm hoping that's a good thing. "What happened to Niall, Dr.? Is he okay?", he added.

The doctor nodded, the smile never leaving his face. "He is indeed okay, sir. You have nothing to worry about", he said calmly.

We all furrowed our eyebrows. "But, why was he sick?", Macie asked. "Yeah, Zayn told me he would always feel bad", Harry said.

I feel... Weird. Something tells me the sickness is...

"Congratulations, Mr. Malik, your boyfriend is pregnant".

------------------------------------

What?!

How is this even possible?! Niall is... MALE!

"What...", Zayn mumbled, all of us dumbfounded. All of our jaws were practically touching the floor.

"Yes. This is very rare with males. Sometimes, these kind of cases happen and if the person is mated, pregnancy is expected", the doctor says. ( a/n : I'm sorry I don't know! I'm not a doctor! Lol I don't even )