Chapter 30

Yaaaaay! I made it to chapter 30!!! Yassss!

------------------------------------

***Macie's POV***

"God, I'm so full...", Niall moaned. Harry snickered. "Since when were you so full?", he asked.

"Hey! It's hard with a baby in your stomach!", Niall said, rubbing his belly protectively.

"Oh, forgot about that...", Harry said. We made our way to the baby store to pick up some baby stuff.

We all went in different directions ( ahaha see that? ). I went with Liam, Louis with Eleanor, and Harry, Niall and Zayn.

I examined the girls' section and found a really cute girl that was just standing there alone. I crouch to her level.

"Hey there. Are you lost?", I ask. The girl nods.

"What's your name, princess?", I ask. She hesitantly looks at me before answering.

"M-Macy", she said. Awwww..... We have the same name!

"Well, hello there Macy! I'm-- well, Macie!", I giggle. "We have the same name!", I said. She giggled and nodded.

"Tell you what, I'll help you find your mummy, okay?", I suggest. She nods and made grabbing hands to me. She must be around, like, 4 years old? I scoop her up and look around for Liam. No sign of him. He must be in the boys' section looking for Batman onesies or something.

I walk around, trying to spot her mum. I don't know what she looks like so if I spot her, Macy might point her out.

After walking for a few minutes, a young looking lady ( not older than 20 I guess ) came up to me.

"Oh my gosh! Amy! There you are! I've been worried!", she said. Amy? I thought her name was Macy?

"Thank you so much for bringing her back!", she said. I smiled.

"No problem! Although, she told me her name was Macy?", I said and giggled. Her mom giggled as well.

"She like to pretend she's Macie Styles, the One Direction member? She's a fan, and me! We love her! Do you know her?", her mom asked. This is sooo sweet!

"Yes, and I'm sure she'll be happy to meet you two!", I said. The lady stared at me in shock.

"Wait, you're Macie Styles! Oh my God, I love you so much! Big fan of One Direction!", she said. I hugged her and signed her T-shirt. I gave her child a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi, there, Ma-- *ahem* --I mean, Amy! How old are you?", I ask. She held up 3 fingers but her mother held up another one. "4? That's great!", I said. I notice her mom's small bump.

"Oh, congratulations, Mrs. uh---", I trailed off. She smiled weakly.

"It's Ms. Hollister. I'm single", she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry", I said. She nodded. "It's okay. Though being 19 as a parent is hard", she said.

"You're 19?", I asked, quite shocked. She nodded and hung her head low.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll make it through. You're a strong woman, I just know it", I said. Hey, I'm just a year younger.

"Thanks. Uh, hey, is it true that you and Louis broke up?", she asked. I felt shattered. I tried to smile.